Birthday Party!

Everyone is planning a birthday party for me! Everyone has birthday party supplies.

Chapa, Wyldstyle/Lucy, and Emmet are blowing up pink balloons while Bose is trying to put up a birthday banner.

Bose:(Singing)"Author's Name's birthday is here today! Cindy, is this even?"

Cindy:"A little higher. A little to the left. A little more to the left."

Bose falls over.

Cindy:"Ha! Perfect!"

Chapa immediately rushes to Bose's aide.

Balloon transition.

Chapa and Bose are painting on a pink banner with light pink paint. Chapa writes from left to right and Bose does the opposite. They run out of space on the banner, and it reads "HAPPYBIRDA". 

Balloons rise up, transitioning to Wyldstyle/Lucy icing my pink birthday cake which reads in light pink text 'HAPPY BIRTHDAY!' with two red hearts on each side of the word 'Happy' There is also a red heart on top of the 'i'. Cake is shown in a close-up.

Wyldstyle/Lucy:"Ah."

Wyldstyle/Lucy sets the icing down. The cake is missing from the tray and Wyldstyle/Lucy gasps. Emmet is next to her eating the cake. He notices Wyldstyle/Lucy glaring at him, pulls the cake out of his mouth and sets it on the tray. 

Wyldstyle/Lucy:"Huh?"

View of the cake. The cake is now in the shape of a heart. The two red hearts are on each side of the heart shaped cake. The words say "Happy Birthday!" written in cursive. The 'y' in 'Birthday' curls down to a waving, smiling, holding hands Wyldstyle/Lucy and Emmet decoration.

Wyldstyle/Lucy and Emmet look at each other, smile, and blush.

Balloon transition to Chapa and Cindy pulling ropes to hang a pink "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" banner. Pink balloons are hung as well as pink banners. Bose checks it out.

Bose:"Whoa! Author's Name REALLY loves pink!"

Chapa:"Well, it IS her favorite color, Bosey."

Cindy:"Same!"

Emmet and Wyldstyle/Lucy are keeping watch for me at the window. I'm coming.

Emmet:(Gasps)"She's coming!"

Cindy:"Oh! Everyone hide!"

They do so. Wyldstyle/Lucy turns off the lights. I enter.

Me:"Hey, why is it so dark in here?"

I turn off the lights and Cindy, Chapa, Bose, Emmet, and Wyldstyle/Lucy pop out of their hiding spots.

Cindy, Chapa, Bose, Emmet, and Wyldstyle/Lucy:"SURPRISE! HAPPY BIRHDAY AUTHOR'S NAME!"

My eyes light up.

Me:"WOW!"

Me:"Aw, you guys didn't have to make a big fuss over my birthday."

Bose:(Holding a pink noisemaker)"You want us to leave?"

Me:"No. Fuss on!"

They do so.

Cindy, Chapa, Bose, Emmet, and Wyldstyle/Lucy run to me and carry me on their hands while singing 'Making today a perfect day' from Frozen Fever, then they sing 'For she's a jolly good fellow!' then they sing 'Happy Birthday'