Death Epilouge

Hey guys. There is a "Emmet And Lucy Shorts" book on here by @mahl6788 where chapter 3 is where just after Emmet proposes to Lucy and they are about to kiss, a snake comes by and Lucy pushes Emmet out of the way and gets bitten and dies and Emmet's friends come and Emmet is crying while holding the dead body of his beloved. No. Just no. This is ridiculous! Here's my epilouge!

I come on screen and clear my throat.

Everyone, except Emmet, who is too busy crying, turns to look at me.

Batman:"Who are you?"

Me:"The name's Author's Name. And I think I know who can help. Oh Rapunzel!"

Rapunzel comes on screen. Rapunzel has her long, golden, magical healing hair that glows when she sings.

Me:(To Rapunzel)"You know what to do."

Rapunzel nods, walks over to a dead Lucy and a crying Emmet, kneels down, wraps her hair around Lucy's leg which has the snake bite, and begins to sing.

Rapunzel:(Singing)"Flower, gleam and glow, let your power shine, make the clock reverse, bring back what once was mine, heal what has been hurt, change the fate's design, save what has been lost, bring back what once was mine, what once was mine."

As Rapunzel was singing, her hair glows, and Emmet and Lucy's friends are shocked and surprised. They turn their confused faces to me and I have a knowing smirk on my face. Near the end of the song, Emmet stops crying but there are still tears falling. He whimpers, sniffles, and wipes his tears. Emmet then notices Me, Rapunzel, and her glowing hair. The golden light reflects off of Emmet's big green eyes. After Rapunzel stops singing, she unwraps her hair from Lucy's leg, and the snake bite is gone. Lucy slowly opens her eyes. 

Lucy:"Emmet?"

Emmet gasps.

Emmet:"Lucy?"

Lucy:"Did I ever tell you I've got a thing for brunettes?"

Emmet gasps happily. 

Emmet:"Lucy!"

Emmet happily hugs Lucy and happily cries tears of joy. Lucy hugs back. After the break the hug, Emmet kisses Lucy and she kisses back. The two share a deep, loving, kiss. They break the kiss.

Lucy:"Oh, Emmet."

Emmet:"You sacrificed yourself for me?"

Lucy:"I love you."

Emmet:"I love you too. I would have done the same thing."

Lucy:"Really?"

Emmet:"Yeah."

Lucy:"Aww..."

Lucy kisses Emmet on the cheek.

Emmet's friends, Rapunzel, and I all "Aw".

Emmet and Lucy get up.

I explain what happened with Rapunzel's hair.

Emmet turns to Rapunzel and I and smiles.

Emmet:"I can't thank you two enough.(Wraps his arm around Lucy and holds her close to him and she smiles)You've brought the love of my life back to life."

Me:"It was nothing."

Emmet:"Guess what? I proposed to Lucy! We're getting married!"

Everyone cheers full of glee.

And so, Emmet and Lucy get married, have two beautiful children-a girl named Emma and a boy named Luke-a dog named Spot, because he has spots all over him, a cat named Whiskers, and a fish named Fishy, and they all lived happily ever after! The End!

How's that for a happy ending? Welp! Byeeeeeeeeeee!~