Random Stuff

The Lego Movie

Vitruvius:"Emmet, we need to attach the wheel to something that spins around. Get the idea?"

Emmet:"Uh, uh."(strains himself as a lightbulb appears above his head, but it burns out and Emmet drools)

Wyldstyle groans, stands up, and reaches to Emmet's head.

Wyldstyle:"How many Wyldstyles does it take to screw in a lightbulb?(unscrews the burnt lightbulb and replaces it with a new one)One."(sits back down, pulls Emmet's arm and the lightbulb lights)

Emmet:(Wakes up)"Huh? Now I get the idea!"

Emmet takes off his hair and puts the wheel on his head.

That's using your head. Literally!

Chapa is at a drum set and she does a rim shot. Her drum says 'CHAPA' in red. The drum set is red as well.

---------------------------

When Chose is on the screen...

Everything is awesome! Everything is cool when Chose is on the screen! Everything is awesome! When Chose is on the screen! Everything is better when Chose is on the screen!

When Bomika, Chiles, or worse, both, is on the screen...

Everything's not awesome. Everything's not cool. I am so depressed. Everything's not awesome. Preach brother! Whoa, I think I finally get Radiohead. Bro, you should check out Elliot Smith. What's the point? There's no hope. Awesomeness was a pipedream. Aye, my spirts be at the bottom of the sea. Love's not real, I just wanna eat carbs. Pass the ice cream. I am not a thing you can just use to fill emotional voids with.

---------------------------------

The Lego Movie

Emmet:"That night in the city when you thought I was The Special...and you said I was talented and important. That was the first time anyone's ever really told me that. And it made me wanna do everything I could to be the guy you were talking about."

Girl watching The Lego Movie:"So cute but she has a boyfriend."

Me:(Singing)"Yeah I know she got a boyfriend, but(but)wouldn't it be the perfect crime if Emmet stole her heart she stole his? Wouldn't it be the perfect crime if they came in across the line? And they wouldn't tell nobody, they wouldn't tell nobody.(Nobody, no)No, they wouldn't tell nobody. Wouldn't it be the perfect crime? Wouldn't it be, wouldn't it be? Wouldn't it be the perfect crime? Wouldn't it be, wouldn't it be? Wouldn't it be the perfect crime?"

Mika:"We're not singing! Just listen!"

-------------------------------

Me about Poptropica.

Me:(Singing)"I hate you, I love you, I hate that I love you. Yeah, it's always one step forward and three steps back. It's the best game ever until it makes me mad. Yeah, it's always one step forward and three steps back."

Poptropica about me.

Poptropica:(Singing)"Yeah, it's always one step forward and three steps back. I'm the best game ever until I make you mad. Yeah, it's always one step forward and theree steps back. Do you love me? Hate me, girl? I don't understand. No, I don't understand. Yeah, it's back and forward, did I do something wrong? Am I fun, girl? You've got me fucked up in the head, girl."

---------------------------------------

Danger Force about me.

Danger Force:(Singing)"You're probably obsessing over The Lego Movie. And I just can't imagine how you could be so okay not that I'm gone. Guess you didn't mean what you wrote in that song about me.(Danger Force version of According to you)Cause you said forever now we watch as you obsess over The Lego Movie."

Me about Danger Force.

Me:(Singing)"But you know I still fuckin' love you guys. And all my friends are tired of hearing how much I miss you but I kinda feel sorry for them 'cause they'll never know you the way that I do. God, I'm so blue without you. 'Cause I still fuckin' love you guys."

Danger Force:"You still love us?"

Me:"Yes. Always have. And always will."

Danger Force:"Aww!"

----------------

The Lego Movie

Boyfriend

Emmet singing about Wyldstyle and her boyfriend Batman.

Emmet:(Singing)"Hey, hey! You, you! I don't like your boyfriend! No way, no way! I think you need a new one! Hey hey! You, you! I could be your boyfriend! Hey you! Yeah you! I know that you like me! No way, no way! You know it's not a secret. Hey, hey! You, you! I could be your boyfriend! You're so fine, I want you mine, you're so delicious. I think about you all the time, you're so addictive. Don't pretend I think you know I'm damn precious. And hell yeah, I'm fuckin' adorable. I can tell you like me too, and you know I'm right. He's like so 'whatever' You could do so much better. I think we should get together now. And that's what everyone's talking about! I can see the way, I see the way you look at me. And even when you look away, I know you think of me. I know you talk about me all the time again and again. So come over here, tell me what I wanna hear. Better yet, make your boyfriend disappear. I don't wanna hear you say his name ever again. There's not other, so when's it gonna sink in? He's so stupid, what the hell were you thinking?!"