Random Stuff!

Credit to @Wewantthecake's OC!

Miles Has Visions

Chapa's Pov

Ray:"It wasn't for no reason, we had fun! And secondly, we had..."

I nodded my head, waiting for him to continue.

I suddenly hear my favorite voice as my super secret crush Bose pipes up.

Bose:"We got soft pretzels after?"

I turn my head to him and nod. I put my hands on my belt and shyly gazed into his deep dark chocolate brown eyes that I easily get lost in. I nervously avert my gaze and flusteredly look down to the floor, all the while anxiously fidgeting with my belt. Oh my god, the effect he has on me! I must be under a spell! He lights up my life!

------------------------------

Unmasked Part 1:Trojan Force 

Chapa's Pov

We are in the Trojan horse. I'm next to Bose. I blush super hard. I've never been this close to him before! I can feel his shoulder close to my chest, I can hear him breathe, his warm breath exhaling out of his mouth, causing goosebumps to rise on my skin.

Bose's Pov

We are in the Trojan horse. I'm next to Chapa. I blush super hard. I've never been this close to her before! I can feel her chest close to my shoulder, I can hear her breathe, her warm breath exhaling out of her mouth, causing goosebumps to rise on my skin.

-------------------

Unmasked Part 1:Trojan Force

When Danger Force is in the trojan horse. Let's pretend Miles is on the far left side, Mika is next to Miles, and they are sitting up. Chapa is sitting next to Mika. Chapa has her back to Mika and is facing Bose who is facing her and is next to her on the far right side. Chapa and Bose are so close to each other that Chapa's breasts are unconsciously pressed against Bose's chest and their lips are so close to each other that if they talk, their lips will brush against each other. 

Bose's pov

I've never been this close to Chapa before! I blush super hard. Her breasts are pressed against my chest and her lips, oh her lips, her perfect, soft looking, pink, plump lips that I fantasise about kissing are so, so, SO excruciatingly, agonizingly and torturously close to my own. My chin quivers as I imagine what it would feel like if those lips were pressed against mine. I bet they felt so soft and tasted so good. I let out a soft whimpering moan.

------------------------

Chapa leans in as she's about to kiss Bose, but stops. She presses her lips against his lightly without actually kissing him. Bose whines and Chapa smirks.

------------------

Chapa slowly closes her eyes, slowly leans in and slowly kisses Bose on the lips. After a while she then slowly breaks the kiss with a 'Smerp', slowly pulls away, slowly opens her eyes, and smiles.

Bose:(Dazed and happy by the kiss and touches his lips, savoring how Chapa's soft warm lips felt against his own)"My dream finally came true! You kissed me! Oh, this is the best day of my life! I can die happy!"

Bose happily faints on the ground with a smile as his smiling soul leaves his body, meaning that Bose literally died happy.

Ray:"Oh no, you don't!(grabs Bose's soul and pushes it back in his body)You're working today, and corpses can't fight crime!"

Bose:(still happy)"Well, still the best day of my life."

-------------------

Bose's Pov