Random Stuff

Spongebob YTP

Nasty Patty

Real life Fish Newsman:"Newsflash!(Picture of me)This woman has NF2!"

Mr.Krabs and Spongebob are silent for a moment then laugh.

You Guys:"Oh, okay. I didn't see that coming--That's not funny!"

Me:"Yeah! NF2 is very serious! You could die from it!"

You guy's faces turn pale.

You Guys:"Wait, does that mean you're--"

Me:"Don't worry! I'm not gonna die! My NF2 is mild!"

You Guys breathe a sigh of relief.

You Guys:"Thank goodness..."

You guys probably don't know what NF2 is because it's rare.

Let me explain:

Neurofibromatosis type 2 (NF2) is a genetic condition that causes tumours to grow along your nerves. The tumours are usually non-cancerous (benign) but may cause a range of symptoms.

That means I have tumors growing in my nervous system, including my inner ear, spine, brain, and brain stem. The tumors are different shapes and sizes, and each of them do different things to my body.

You Guys:"But can't you just take them out?"

Me:(Putting my hands up and shaking them)"Oh no no no! It's too risky and too dangerous! They can't be taken out until it's absolutely necessary."

-----------------------

Poptropica should have a Robot Pirate Island and my character arm wrestles with cowboys on the moon and wins beacause she's got girl power! 

----------------------

The next time a character on an island has a problem and asks my Poptropican avatar to solve it my avatar should say:

My Avatar:"Why do I gotta be the one to deal with this shit?"

Me:(Laughing)

---------------------------

I wish people didn't hate Galactic Hot Dogs Island on Poptropica. That was the first island I've ever played! It was also realeased in  I think I first played Poptropica 8 years ago when I was 10. I can't remember how I heard of Poptropica. Anyway, for some reason, when I went onto the map on the first time, I just clicked on that island and I dropped onto main street into a chrome looking place, funky music playing in the backround. I didn't know how to make a character talk and when I saw the three speech bubbles for the first time, I thought I had to pick the right one.(Monkey Wrench Island would have been SO helpful back then. They didn't even HAVE the home island yet! Shrink Ray Island Main Street was my home island for some reason. Maybe I just liked the playground and the candy shop common room.)During the loudspeaker part, I of course, picked the pink vechicle speech bubble. Pink is my favorite color after all! Even though I was 10 and it was my first time playing Poptropica, I think I got as far in the island to the part where the three main characters got sucked into a wormhole. After that, I had no idea what the hell to do. So I just hung out in the arcade common room. I needed a little help. Years later(I was 15 or 16, maybe even 17?), I got the help I needed, and I completed it! Yahoo! Even though I'm not into Galactic Hot Dogs stuff, it was a pretty cool island, and it was pretty cute and funny when the main guy with the blonde hair was mistaken for as the mama dinosaur's baby! Ooooh, it makes me so mad when they roast that island! 

Me:"Hnnnnnnnggggghhhhhhhh! Hnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggghhhhhhhhhh!"

You Guys:"Gonna take a shit."

Me:"HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"