The Battle For Swellview Alternate Ending My Way!

Hey guys! Basically what the title says where Chose DOES happen!

After everybody is gone and it's just Danger Force in the Man's Nest.

Mika:"So what do we do now?"

Bose:"What I've wanted to do for a really long time.(Turns to Chapa, takes both of her hands in his and stares romantically into her eyes; Romantic tender gentle calm soothing comforting music starts to play)Chapa, we've known each other for 4 years now. You could also count Duke E Dawgs and No Man's Land but...When we were 12 I grew feelings for you. It was puppy love when we were 12 and 13. But when we turned 14 and 15, which we are 15 now, it grew into true love. I love you Lula Elena Chapa Da Silva."

Chapa gasps.

Bose:"You're amazing, beautiful, funny, smart, brave, and I would be so honored to have you as my girlfriend."

Chapa:"Bose...Of course I'll be your girlfriend! I feel the same way! You're awesome, cute, innocent, sweet, kind and I would be so honored to have you as my boyfriend!"

Bose:"Yes!"

Mika and Miles cheer and squeal in the backround but Bose and Chapa didn't notice nor care. They felt like they were the only two people on earth now.

They leaned in closer...

And closer...

Until...

Their lips FINALLY touch for the first time.

Mika and Miles "Ooo" in the backround. "Ooo" track plays in the backround. Camera focuses on Bose and Chapa's lips gently caressing each others. After a while they break apart.

Bose:"I've always wanted to do that."

Chapa:"Me too."

Mika and Miles:(Singing)"Geniune moments!"

Emergency call.

You know the rest. ;)