Random Things

Credit to @Wewantthecake's OC!

SwellMelonFest

When Chapa tells her sisters Alanna, Sage, and Cindy about her date Scar for the SwellMelonFest, Alanna shakes her head.

Alanna:"Isn't Scar the villain in The Lion King?"

Cindy:"Yeah, and besides, he sounds like a bad boy, and I don't want my baby sister dating a bad boy!"

Chapa:"But Scar's cheekbones though!"

Sage:"But Bose has adorable dimples!"

Chapa:"But Scar has great hair!"

Alanna:"But Bose has better hair!"

Cindy:(To Chapa)"Look, you obviously are missing the point! Now, Chapa, pretend you're Wyldstyle from The Lego Movie, Bose is Emmet from The Lego Movie, and Scar is Batman from The Lego Movie."

Alanna:"And who am I?"

Cindy:"You're Alanna!"

Sage:(Raising her hand and smiling)"Can I be Unikitty?"

Cindy:"No! Wait, why?"

Sage:"She's adorable."

Cindy:"Would you butt out?!"

Alanna:(Angry)"Hey, you can't talk to Princess Unikitty like that, Cindy!"

Sage:(High-pitched voice)"Yeah, that's true! Stay positive!"

Sage laughs.

-------------------

Paw Patrol

Ryder:"Come on, pups!"

The pups follow Ryder to the Lookout.

Ryder:"We've got some training to do!"

The pups make a mess in the Lookout.

Ryder:"I might need someone to help me train these pups."

-------------------------

Emmet and Lucy are playing outside.

Lucy:"Hike, Emmet, hike!" 

Both run in separate directions but Lucy has a big rock. Lucy drops the rock on the ground and it breaks in half while Emmet blows a chess piece across a chessboard.

Lucy:"You just lost three points.(climbs a tree branch)One. Two. Five!(flips upside down and blows a bubble into a shape)G-7!"

Emmet:"G-7? King me! King me!(runs into the tree branch and pops the bubble)I lose!"

Lucy:"But it's not Tuesday, Emmet."

Emmet:"Dang it!"

------------------

Bose and Chapa are playing outside.

Chapa:"Hike, Bose, hike!"

Both run in separate directions but Chapa has a big rock. Chapa drops the rock on the ground and it breaks in half while Bose blows a chess piece across a chessboard.

Chapa:"You just lost three points.(climbs a tree branch)One. Two. Five!(flips upside down and blows a bubble into a shape)G-7!"

Bose:"G-7? King me! King me!(runs into the tree branch and pops the bubble)I lose!"

Chapa:"But it's not Tuesday, Bose."

Bose:"Dang it!"

----------------------

Anna and Elsa are playing outside.

Elsa:"Hike, Anna, hike!"

Both run in separate directions but Elsa has a big rock. Elsa drops the rock on the ground and it breaks in half while Anna blows a chess piece across a chessboard.