The Force Returns Part 2 Review!

Heyo! What is up, my peeps! Just watched this episode and let me just say...Wow. Just wow! But eh. Could have used more Chose. So, the villains say "This isn't over" eh? Well maybe we'll see them in the season 3 finale. My babies are back in Danger Force! I was right! Their moms did think it was too dangerous! I love Chapa's speech. That was a great speech, Chapa. You practically had them eating out of your hands! It was funny when she said "I'm usually not the one to say emotional junk like this" I chuckled some at that. And the thing with Chapa and Mika's power? Wow! And the slow mo beginning? Wow! And the baby goat? Totes adorbs! It was funny when Ray said "What's your deal with moms, Ray? Why'd you put trackers on all the moms in Swellview, Ray? Gotta wash your hands even if it's just pee, Ray!" Also when that thing was about to land on Chapa, Miles, and Mika's moms I love how Chapa worriedly said "Mom!" But Bose moved the thing away! Congratulations Bose! You just saved your future mother-in-law I.E. Chapa's mom. And Chapa and Bose falling on top of Ray? Perfection! They should show Bose and Chapa hanging out together more! Wouldn't it be neat if they were a couple? Music starts playing.

One Of You Guys:"What's that music?"

Another One Of You Guys:"I think Author's Name is going to sing."

One Of You Guys:"Oh, great."

I start singing. (Singing) Oh! If Bose and Chapa were a couple, how great my life would be! They'd go on dates together and go to make-out point! They'd go on a Tunnel Of Love ride which is good enough for me! Oh if Bose and Chapa dated, how happy I would be! Bose and Chapa would share a milkshake together and share a puree together! If Bose and Chapa were a couple(I pull you guys close to me)Come on! Sing with me! 

One Of You Guys:"Uh, no thanks, I gotta go."

Another One Of You Guys:"I really have to pee."

I continue singing. (Singing) If Bose and Chapa were a couple and were dating~I'd always be happy for all eternity! I laugh.

Toilet flushes and one of you guys walk out of the bathroom.

One Of You Guys:"What did I miss?"

I start to sing again.

(Singing) Oh! If Bose and Chapa were a couple, how great my life would be--

One of you guys cut me off.

One Of You Guys:"Please, don't start singing again."

Overall! Great episode! Well, gotta go! Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~!