Danger Force Guardians Of The Ponytail Review! part

Okay! That was good shit! I swear! Chapa gets funnier in every episode! She kills me! Though I wish it was all like: Bose:"Don't do it Volt, you're a prize." And Chapa smiles and blushes. And epilogue:

Bose gives Chapa a $10,000 handbag. He's the vice mayor's stepson! He's rich! Duh!

Chapa:(Smiling and taking the handbag)"Aw! Thanks Bose! You're so sweet!"

Bose:(Smiling)"You're welcome!"

Miles:"You can't buy Chapa's love!(whips out a bouquet of roses and shoves them in Chapa's face)here's a bouquet of roses!"

Chapa:(Smiling and taking the bouquet of roses)"Oh! Flowers! Aw, how thoughtful!"

Chapa turns to the two boys and smiles.

Chapa:"Thank you so much for the gifts."

Chapa walks off but she turns around, smiles and winks at Bose.

Bose:"Did you see that?! She winked at me!"

Miles:"Yeah! Uh, she winked at me!"

Bose:"Mmm, I'm pretty sure she was looking at me when she did!"

Miles:"No, she was looking near you when she winked at me. Same thing when she said "I missed you" to me!"

Bose:"No! She said "I missed you" to ME and winked at ME!"

Miles:"Want me to teleport YOU on top of a mountain?"

Bose:"Want me to levitate you up all the way to the moon?"

Miles:"Oh I would LOVE to see you try!"

Bose:"Well then bring it on brother!"

Miles:"I'm bringing it!"

Mika:"Will you two boys stop yelling at each other? Are you two really going to let one girl ruin such a wonderful friendship?"

Miles and Bose look at each other than back at Mika.

Miles and Bose:"YES!"

I think that's all! I don't feel like writing a whole lot because let's be honest this whole "Review" thing is getting kinda old so byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~!