My OC!

Hey-yo guys! What is up? I've got another OC! This one is in the Frozen universe. Let me explain the reason for this one! Trust me! This will make sense in a minute! Who Is Making Frozen III? When it comes to the minds behind Frozen III, we don't know just yet who will be helming the film. However, we know that co-directors Jennifer Lee and Chris Buck will not return for the third installment. Rest assured, Lee confirmed that Ana and Elsa are in good hands. Finally, fans believe Honeymaren (a member of Northuldra) is likely to return as Elsa's girlfriend. Honeymaren is a member of Northuldra, Ryder's sister who wants to bring peace to the enchanted forest. We Got This Covered reported, "Disney has plans to give Elsa a female love interest" in Frozen 3. Now I saw Strange World last year and guess what? I HATED it! Only 50% liked that movie! A reason for that is poor marketing. Another reason for Strange World's lack of appeal is its lack of a charismatic character. There is no central hero that stands out from the rest. Indeed, the story features a family, and while that is charming in its own way, there was no one to act as the face of the movie. The movie, however, has become part of a broader conservative battle over open expression of LGBTQ topics ever since it was touted as Disney's first film to include an openly gay character. While not the main plot of the movie, a teenage character at one point expresses feelings for another male character. Disney, do you want another conservative battle? What's with the LGBTQ+? Listen, I'm not against people who are LGBTQ+, I'm not against that, it's just that, why are you telling that to little kids? Little girls? How do you think little girls are going to react, when they find out, that Elsa is a lesbian or bisexual? Elsa. Their #1 hero who made a beautiful ice dress, a stunning ice palace, a funny snowman named Olaf, and sang a catchy song called "Let It Go" that is one of the songs to get stuck in your head along with the song "Everything Is Awesome" from The Lego Movie and The Catchy Song from The Lego Movie 2:The Second Part. Do you want a confused little girl to turn to her mother in the theater and say:(High-Pitched Voice)"Mommy? Why is Elsa kissing a girl?" Again, I'm not against LGBTQ+, but I think that you should introduce that topic to your kids when they're older. I think they should make a Frozen 4 and have Elsa break up with Honeymaren and run into a male love interest and they become boyfriend and girlfriend at the end. I think Elsa should have a male love interest like Kristoff. And guess what? I made one! Ladies and gentlemen...here he is!

My OC's is Elsa's love interest and boyfriend and is a male and his name is Christopher! Because in Frozen Anna said to Kristoff "Christopher!" and Kristoff said "It's Kristoff!" Christopher would be Kristoff's long lost twin brother. Christopher and Kristoff are twins who got separated by birth after they were abandoned at birth by their parents because their parents didn't want them. Christopher would be the twin who was born first. 

All right, here we go!

Christopher

Full Name: Christopher

Nicknames: Chris(by Elsa)Chrisy(by Elsa)

Gender: Male

Age: About the same age as Elsa

Occupation: Reindeer Herder

Pets: Bella

Romances: Elsa:Love interest and girlfriend)

Family: Kristoff(Long lost twin brother) Unnamed mother, unnamed father.

Friends: Elsa, Kristoff, Sven, Olaf, Anna, and the rest of the gang.

Appearance: Christopher is a 24 year old handsome young man, with brown hair and brown eyes. 

Personality: Christopher is a sweet, kind, friendly, and optimistic individual. He may not be very bright at times, but he's got a big heart. He is kind of naive, dizzy, and easily distracted, especially around his crush and now girlfriend Elsa. He's also clumsy. He's also funny.