Remembering You REAL Ending!

Hey guys! I just read an Emmetstyle fanfic where Lucy loses her memory of Emmet and at the end they are friends, not boyfriend and girlfriend. I don't know if it's completed or not but no. Uh-uh. I. Don't. CARE! I'm making a REAL ending! Enjoy~!

Unikitty and Lucy are on the porch.

Unikitty:"So, let me get this straight, you and Emmet are FRIENDS instead of boyfriend and girlfriend?!"

Lucy:"Yeah! What's wrong with that?"

Unikitty groans in exasperation. I do mentally from where I'm hiding in the bushes.

Unikitty:"Okay. That's it. We've gotta set you straight. We gotta get your memory back! Look, I think maybe you should see a professional."

Lucy:"Wrestler?"

Unikitty:"No! A psychiatrist!"

Lucy:"Oh. But where am I going to find a psychiatrist?"

A paper airplane hits Lucy in the head.

Lucy:"Ow!"

From my hiding spot in the bushes, I smirk and drop down, leaves coming up and falling.

Lucy unfolds the paper airplane. The paper is light pink, has pink, messy, big, cursive handwriting, with glitter, swirls, stars, hearts, flowers, butterflies, rainbows, and smiley faces with dimples. 

Lucy:"Hey, look at this!(Lucy starts reading the paper)Dr.Author's First Name Middle Name Last Name. Psychiatrist. Specializing in dissociative amnesia."

Unikitty:"Well?! Go visit her!"

Lucy:"Well, I don't know Unikitty..."

Unikitty's eyes start to turn red as a warning and Lucy quickly changes her mind.

Lucy:(Talking really fast)"Uh, you know what? This is an awesome idea! I'll go visit her! Bye, Unikitty! See ya later!"

Lucy runs off and Unikitty smirks.

Unikitty:"Works every time."

The scene switches to Lucy, paper in her hands, finding out where the psychiatric center is. Lucy looks up.

Lucy:"Well, this looks like the place."

It is my house with the sign "Dr.The First Letter Of The Author's Name Author's Last Name Psychiatrist" on it. Lucy enters, looking for the psychiatrist.

Lucy:"Hello? Doctor?"

Me:"Come in, Ms.Emerald. Please have a seat on the couch."

Lucy sits on the couch.

I turn my chair around so that we can see me wearing a nice outfit.

Me:"Now...(giggles)Let's dig back up your memories of Emmet that are buried deep inside your little yellow head."

Lucy:"You're a bit taller than I imagined, doctor, they usually call you shrink."

Lucy and I laugh.

Lucy:"Do you think there's hope for me, doctor?"

Me:"Yep! You'll remember Emmet in no time!"

Lucy:"Oh, good!"

Me:"Let's start with a simple exercise."

Lucy:"Jumping jacks?"

Me:"I want you to close your eyes."

Lucy lightly closes her eyes.

Me:"Tighter."

Lucy closes her eyes tighter.

Me:"Tighter."