Sister Talk And Comfort

Credit to @Wewantthecake's OC!

Danger Force Season 2 Finale Unmasked Part 2 We Did A Bad Thing

Mika's Mom:(Through the door that Chapa has her ear against)"I found out my daughter is at the kissing boy stage of growing up and I am not ready to deal with it."

While she was talking Chapa turned her head toward her crush Bose and her best friend Mika who are looking suspicious. When Mika's mom is done talking Chapa walks up to them.

Chapa:(To Mika)"Who are you kissing?"

Bose:"That would be me."

Bose, Mika, Miles, Alanna, and Cindy:"Ew! Hey!"

Chapa:(Fake smiling through the heart shattering pain the poor girl is feeling right now)First of all...nice girl.(Sad expression)Second of all, how long has that been going on?"

Before Bose and Mika can respond, Cindy-who is steaming-stomps up to Bose, her high heeled boots making loud noises on the hardwood floor, picks up a terrified Bose by his blue overtop of his superhero costume and looks him dead in the eyes, her icy blue eyes piercing through Bose's soul, giving him frostbite and making him shiver. 

Cindy:"You. Are. So. Dead."

All the while Alanna has been watching her older sister Chapa's teenage drama. Now as Alanna, Mika, and Miles unsuccessfully try to stop Cindy from hurting Bose, Chapa, who is in tears at the news, goes upstairs to the room Alanna and her share. When Chapa enters the room, she angrily slams the door. She sees Alanna's baby dolls, Barbies, Beanie Boos, Lego Duplo blocks, Disney Frozen socks, and Disney frozen underwear on Chapa's side of the room. In anger, Chapa literally throws Alanna's stuff back on Alanna's side of the room.

Chapa:(Angrily)"Why can't that brat keep her crap on her frickin side of the room?!"

When Chapa was done she stomped over to her side of the room. She stands in front of the dresser and stares at herself in the mirror and hates the girl looking back at her. Snotty nose, tear stained cheeks, and red, puffy eyes. Chapa thinks back to how Mika looks. Mika has beautiful long, black hair while Chapa has ugly, short, red hair. Chapa runs her hand through her hair while looking at the mirror and sniffles. Chapa again thinks back to how Mika looks. Mika has a big chest while Chapa has a tiny one. Chapa stares at her chest in the mirror and sighs.

Chapa:(In her hand)"Of COURSE Bose kissed Mika. She's so much prettier than me! I don't stand a frickin chance!"

Chapa looks at the photos taped around the mirror of her dresser. Her eyes catch one of Bose and one of Mika. Chapa gains a sad look then instantly gets an angry look as she rips the two pictures off the dresser, rips them up into tiny little itty bitty pieces and stomps the remainings of the photos on the ground until her foot hurts. She then throws herself face down on her bed and sobs. Suddenly, she hears a gentle and caring knock on the door.

Chapa:(Cracked voice)"Do not come in."

Cindy opens the door a crack and pokes her sad but sympathetic and caring face in, accompanied by sad but sympathetic and caring blue eyes, her wavy strawberry blonde hair swaying.

Cindy:(Sadly)"...Hey..."

Chapa looks up at her big sister, an annoyed look on her face.

Chapa:(Annoyed)"What did I just say?"

Cindy gasps and frowns once she saw the heartbroken look on her poor baby sister's face, and Cindy's blood boils in anger and she angrily clenches her fists knowing it's because of Bose. She than regains her composure and opens the door wider. 

Cindy:(Gently)"Are you okay, baby sis?"

Chapa:(Angry)"What do you think?" Chapa angrily snaps, making Cindy frown more and sadly shake her head.