Random Stuff

Minecraft Story Mode

For those of you who played Minecraft Story Mode and are upset by Reuben's death, I'm upset too. I understand. When I see YouTubers play Minecraft story mode, they get upset by Reuben's death too. Everyone loves him. And why shouldn't they? After all, he's Reuben. After all, everyone loves Reuben, right? But! But...Would you and the YouTubers rather Jesse died instead of Reuben? And here's the catch...

Jesse doesn't respawn.

He or She dies for good just like Magnus or Ellegaard did.

Example

After the Witherstorm battle, Reuben hits the water and survives but Jesse hits the ground and takes fall damage and dies.

Here, let me write that.

After Jesse destroys the Command Block, The Witherstorm grabs Jesse's legs with it's teeth and shakes her around. She screams in panic. I force Jesse to hold on.

Me:(Horrified)"Jesse! Hold on, Jess!"

The Witherstorm releases Jesse and she screams as she falls down the pit to her death.

Me:(Horrified)"JESSE! NOOOOOOOOOO!"

When The Witherstorm is dead.

Me:(Worried; "Where's Jesse?!")"Jesse! Where's Jesse?!"

Lukas:(Worried; "Where's Jesse?!")"Jesse! Where's Jesse?!"

Jesse's whimpering in pain is heard nearby.

Olivia:"Wait, do you guys hear something?"

Axel:"Yeah..."

Petra:"It kinda sounds like..."

Jesse is on the rock ground curled up into a ball whimpering in pain.

Lukas:(Horrified)"Jesse!"

Reuben squeals in alarm and the gang rushes to Jesse, who doesn't look so good.

Petra:(Gasps)

Olivia:"Oh no..."

Axel:"No..."

Lukas:"Why..."

Lukas kneels down next to Jesse.

Lukas:(You're a hero, Jesse)"You're a hero! You know that? You just saved the world!"

Jesse nods then winces in pain and whimpers in pain.

Lukas:"Come on, Jesse, say something."

Jesse:"I'm sorry, Lukas. I have to go."

Lukas:(Jesse, I need you.)"Jesse, don't do this to me.(eyes close then sniffles then opens eyes)I...I need you, Jess."

Jesse:"It's okay, Lukas."

Lukas:"No, it's not okay!"

Jesse:"Lukas, I have no regrets. You gave me something people search for their whole lives."

Lukas:(Crying)"But I can't exist in a world without you! I'm sorry I didn't say it before. I love you, Jesse."

Using her remaining strength, Jesse kisses Lukas.

Jesse:"I love you too, Lukas." Jesse says with her last dying breath.

Jesse disappears in a puff of smoke and her inventory is left behind. Empty Potion Bottle, Bow, Flint And Steel, Enchanted Diamond Sword, and Dragonsbane Armor. Sad music plays.

Jesse will be remembered...

Me:(In shock and disbelief)"Jesse? Jesse?! Her armor, her inventory, everywhere! One minute, she's alive, the next, gone! Poof!"