Random Stuff For Danger Force Season 3!

Hey guys! Here's some stuff I made for Danger Force Season 3! Author's Note:I did not see Jaws, Jaws 2, Jaws 3-D, and Jaws 4 The Revenge, and I never will! I went on Wikipedia and read about the movies about what happened. I'd rather read about it, than see about it. Also if I ever did watch those movies-which I won't-I'd much rather hear the dialouge than watch the gore. I do love the theme music though, it's catchy. I love the 'Dum dum dum dum' and I think it's cool that the shark just frickin' exploded! It was kinda funny actually! With the: Chief Martin Brody:(Aiming an M1 Garand)"Smile, you son-of-a...!" Chief Martin Brody shoots the air tank in the shark's mouth; the shark explodes. LOL! The shark just frickin' explodes into a million pieces! And a big burst of water mixed with blood from the shark just shoots up in the air and falls back down. Me:"Whoa! That was a huge explosion! Whoa-ha-ha-ho! Why did-why did it explode?! What?! What were they holding that made them explode like that?!" I also think it's funny when it went like this: Chief Martin Brody:"Slow ahead." I can go slow ahead. Come on down here and chum some of this shit." LOL! The shark suddenly appears, causing Brody to recoil in shock. Chief Martin Brody:"You're gonna need a bigger boat." LOL! I know that's a famous line but I think it's funny the way he said it and his tone. I also think it's funny when Matt Hooper said to Quint and Chief Martin Brody about the shark 'Boys! I think he's come back for his noon feedin'!' 'Noon feedin' LOL! I also think it's funny when Mayor Vaughn said to Matt Hooper "Love to prove that, wouldn't ya? Get your name into the National Geographic" The National Geographic! LOL! And Matt Hooper said 'Ha ha ha ha ha' LOL! I also think it's funny when Matt Hooper said to Chief Brody about Mayor Vaughn 'That's it! Good-bye! I'm not going to waste my time arguing with a man who's lining up to be a hot lunch. I'll see you later, Brody.' 'Hot lunch' LOL! I also think it's funny when Chief Martin Brody said to Mayor Vaughn "You open the beaches on the Fourth of July it's like ringing the dinner bell for Christ's sake!" LOL! I also think it was funny when they went: Mayor Vaughn:(To Matt Hooper and Chief Martin Brody)"I don't think either one of you are familiar with our problems!" Matt Hooper:(To Mayor Vaughn)"Uh, I think that I am familiar with the fact that you are going to ignore this particular problem until it swims up and bites you IN THE ASS!" LOL! That's funny because when you ignore a problem sooner or later it's gonna bite you in the ass. Though they're talking about a literal shark that will swim up and bite you in the ass when you ignore that shark problem. I also thought it was funny when he continued: 'Now wait a second, wait a second. There are two ways to deal with this problem: You either kill this animal, or you're gonna cut off his food supply!' LOL! Anyway! Now you must be thinkin' "Girl, why ya tellin' me all this?" Well, you'll see later.

When Chapa gets arrested and is in jail.

Regular School

Math Class

Mika is sitting next to Miles, who is sitting next to a depressed Bose. Chapa's seat-which is next to Bose's seat-is empty.

Bose:"Class just isn't the same without Chapa. Just the thought of her alone and afraid in jail makes me think about her being alone and afraid in jail. I don't know how she's going to survive. Oh, that poor woman. Poor Chapa. I know, I gotta get her out! But to get her out of jail, first we gotta get in jail."

Miles:"How are we gonna do that?"

Scene cuts to the Swellview Bank

Bose:"Alright, put the money in the bag!(he is in the bank, wearing a sock over his head, with a bag in his hands, facing the wrong way)Put it in!"

The bank teller-who is a dude-speaks up.

Bank Teller:"Umm, you're facing the wrong way sir."

Bose:(turns around and laughs, then yells again)"Alright! Give me the money!"