I Watched The Lego Movie With My Big Sister!

Hey guys! I watched The Lego Movie with my big sister! It was so much fun! I'm glad that she thought it was fun, funny, liked it, loved it, and laughed. I love that she laughed at some of my favorite parts like the 'Hippy Dippy Baloney' Bad Cop kicking the chair and throwing it at the guy and knocking him down after Emmet and Wyldstyle/Lucy escaped. I really love that her favorite part is one of my favorite parts. It's where in the interrorgation scene where Bad Cop pushed Emmet down on the chair and was all like 'Come on, you can't be this stupid!' I playfully said to my sister 'He's that stupid' when Vitruvius said 'Alright you gonna have to write all that down cause I'm not gonna remember any of it but here we go' I said to my sister 'The best wizard right here' when Superman said 'I super hate you' I said to my sister 'That's super not nice' and after Lord Business's erased Good Cop's face when Lord Business said 'Taco Tuesday' my mom overheard that and said something like 'Hey, Taco Tuesday. We're having tacos on Tuesday.' No, no, not that kind of taco ;). But yes it's true we ARE having tacos on Tuesday. No glue. Just soft shell burritos. We don't have any hard shells. I love soft shell burritos! Yay! I can't wait! Welp! Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~!