Random Stuff

Credit to @Wewanthecake'sOC!

Street Fightin' With Alanna and Cindy

S.W.A.G.

While Miles and Mika are arguing about whether or not you can tame a corba snake with a flute, Ray is complaining about Chapa and Bose not here yet. Cindy is pacing back and forth, her high heeled boots clicking against the hard floor, worried about her little sister's safety and thinking she and Bose are doing some funny business.

Cindy:"Oooh, I hope Chapa is alright. But she and Bose better not be doing some funny business!"

Mika:"Hey, where's Alanna?"

Security System:"Alanna approaching."

Alanna runs in and closes the door, gasping and panting.

Cindy:"Where were you?"

Alanna:"I was spying on Bose and Chapa! Though they caught me!"

Cindy:"Were they doing any funny business?"

Alanna:"No!"

Security System:"Chapa and Bose approaching."

Chapa and Bose enter and close the door.

Cindy immediately rushes over to Chapa and hugs her tightly. Cindy's flowery perfume flowing into Chapa's nostrils.

Cindy:"Chapa! Oh, I am so glad and happy to see you!"

Chapa:"Ah--help--can't breathe--crushing lungs."

Cindy breaks the hug.

Cindy:"Oh! Sorry!"

Chapa:"It's okay."

Cindy checks Chapa.

Cindy:"Are you broken?"

Chapa:"I'm fine, Cindy. I'm fine. Well, physically. But, not emotionally."

Cindy:"What's wrong?"

Chapa:"Look at Bose!"

Cindy takes one look at Bose and bursts out laughing.

Cindy:"Oh my god! You look so ridiculous! I gotta take a picture of this!"

Cindy whips out her phone with it's hot pink glittery phone case with a butterfly on it and takes a picture of Bose and laughs.

Cindy:"This is my new screensaver!"

Chapa:"Cindy! Some kid was picking on Bose at Hip Hop Puree!"

Alanna:"I saw the whole thing. Yeah that wasn't the coolest."

Chapa:"Wasn't the coolest? Oh no! Stealing someone's phone isn't the coolest! That was--that was a stripe too far!"

Bose:"Yeah! He was gonna pound me!"

Chapa:"Was he Bose?(Pointing a finger to her head)Or did he just want you to think that?"

Cindy:(Walking up next to Chapa)"Chapa's right, guys. Crank is all bluster."

Chapa:"Yes, yes, I am right. What you need to do is get all up in Crank's grill with a crazy look in your eye. You know, like this."

Chapa furrows her eyebrows, narrows her eyes, bares her teeth, and growls.

Bose:(Gasps)"Wait a minute, he barbeques?"

Chapa:(Facepalming; Eyes closed)"No! Bose! I mean get in his face!"

Cindy:"Annnnd now Chapa's wrong."

Alanna pipes up.

Alanna:(Shaking her head; Her pigtails waving and bouncing)"Wait, wait, sorry, I'm confused. What are we grilling and what do I need to bring?"