Chapa's Phone Home My Way!

Chapa:"And you should have told me you had my phone!"

Bose:"I know."

Chapa:"Ray's basically a child, but I expect more from you!"

Bose:"I know."

Ray:"Hey!"

Chapa:"I thought we were friends!"

Bose:"We are!"

Chapa:"Well than why didn't you tell me?!"

Bose:"I was scared! I was scared that you would never forgive me and not be my friend anymore and never talk to me again and avoid me and hate me forever and I'll lose you forever and I don't want that to happen because I love you!" Bose was talking too fast and those last three words slipped out before he could stop himself. Once Bose realized what he said, his face turned bright red and he clasped his hand over his mouth but it was too late.

The words are out.

The cats out of the bag.

Meatball's out of the bag.

Chapa:"Because you shou--wait a minute." Chapa cut herself off once she realized what Bose said. Chapa's face turned bright red as well.

Chapa:"You...love me?"

Bose:(Removing his hand from his mouth)"Yes.(Closes his eyes tight and braces himself for Chapa to zap him, thinking she doesn't feel the same way)You probably don't feel the same way so go ahead. Zap m--"

Bose gets cut off when he feels Chapa's lips on his. Bose was shocked and surprised. He was expecting a sharp, burning pain, not soft, warm lips. But Bose couldn't complain, he just fluttered his eyes closed, happily sighed, smiled into the kiss, and melted into Chapa's sweet lips, letting himself get lost in the moment he had dreamed of for so long. Chapa had her hand placed on Bose's cheek. After a while-with her hand still on Bose's cheek-she slowly pulled away, opened her eyes, and smiled at a dazed and dumbfounded-yet lovestruck-Bose, who has his eyes glazed over from the kiss.

Bose:(Stupidly)"Uhhh~..."

Chapa:(High-pitched)"Sorry~."

Bose chuckled, having snapped out of his trance.

Bose:"It's cool."

Chapa:"I don't think friends do that."

Bose chuckled again.

Bose:"Nope, they definitely don't. Chapa, I'm really, really sorry I stole your phone. Please forgive me."

Chapa:"Bosey, it's okay.(gently strokes Bose's cheek and softly smiles)I forgive you."

Bose:(Smiling)"Really?"

Ray:"Hey, thanks."

Chapa:(Turns to Ray)"Not you.(Zaps Ray)I am still mad at you."

Ray:"Wha--?"

Bose:"So, we're good? For real?"

Chapa:"Yeah, we're good."

Chapa gives Bose a short kiss on the lips.

Bose:"I guess those last two kisses mean you like me too, huh?"

Chapa:"Of course."

Bose:"Chapa...Will you be my girlfriend?"

Chapa:"Yes!"

Chapa and Bose kiss again.

Mika:"Awww~!(Singing)Geniune moments!"

Chapa:(Breaks the kiss and turns to Mika)"Say that again and I will(Sparking; Singing)geniunely fry you."

Mika:(Singing)"Geniunely sorry."

Bose:"Easy, Sparky."

Chapa blushes.

The End!