Random Stuff

The Lego Movie 

Emmet and Wyldstyle/Lucy DID kiss at the end of The Lego Movie! Their faces were close together and Wyldstyle/Lucy had her leg up awwwww~! :) <3 E + L 4-eva~ <3

Let me write what it had been like! :)

Emmet smiled widely at Lucy.

Lucy:(In her head)"He's so cute."

Emmet's smile gave Lucy the final nudge to kiss him senseless. Lucy giggled happily, grabbed Emmet's construction vest, and kissed him hard but loving on the lips. Emmet's eyes popped out of his head, but he kissed back with such a loving and caring passion that made Lucy's heart melt and lift her leg up.

Lucy:"Mmmm..."

Lucy:(In her head)"He's a much better kisser than Batman! It feels like there's more...passion behind Emmet's kiss."

Fireworks were going off inside the two lovers. Lucy felt like she was walking on air. Never had Lucy experienced such an incredible feeling. Not even with Batman. When Lucy kissed Batman, she felt that there was something missing. But now that she's kissing Emmet, she knows what that something that was missing is.

Love.

True love.

Deep, strong, sweet, true love.

As the two lovers kissed each other passionately, the sweet love they felt for each other showed itself in the kiss. Lucy mentally chuckled to herself at how things turned out with her and Emmet. In the beginning, she wanted nothing to do with Emmet. But now, now she loved him with all her heart. And she felt love with him like she never did with Batman. Funny how love can come in the most unexpected places.

When oxygen cleared their throat, the two lovers broke away from each other's lips and leaned their foreheads against each other.

Lucy:"...Wow..."

Emmet:"'Wow' doesn't even describe it." He chuckled.

Lucy:(To Emmet about his sacrifice and touched and flattered by it)"You sacrificed yourself for me?"

Emmet:"I love you."

Lucy:"I love you too."

The Others:"Awwwwww~!"

-----------------------

The Lego Movie deleted scene

Emmet:"Yeah, well, I save the people I love."

The Lego Movie The Essential Guide Book

Emmet Vs Batman Love Match

Emmet

Romance: 9. Emmet would do anything for the one he loves.

Emmet would do anything for Lucy. He would die for her. He would go through all this pain, take a bullet straight through his brain. He would catch a grenade for her, throw his head on a blade for her, he'd jump in front of a train for her. He's stare em down if the big bad wolf was coming, he'd scream loud "Keep your paws off my woman" I'll tell ya now, love will make you do some crazy things. Love, love, love, love, love. She got him going, she got him going out of his mind. He'd steal the fire from a dragon's mouth while he was breathing, he'd walk a wire a thousand feet with people screaming "Ya lost your mind! Love done made you do some crazy things" Love, love, love, love, love. She got him going, she got him going out of his mind. Some people are worth melting for. Love is putting someone else's needs before yours. True love is selfless. It is prepared to sacrifice.

---------------------

Wyldstyle/Lucy

Defrosting Ice Queen