Rock Paper Scissors

Hello everyone! You all must have played the playground, childhood, classic hand game called Rock Paper Scissors. Well, a month ago on Febuary 12th 2024, they turned the game into a TV show on Nickelodeon! Your favorite playground, childhood, classic hand game isn't a game anymore! Rock, Paper, and Scissors have come to life! The game has changed! In a new show where friendship! Gets out of hand! Rock, Paper, and Scissors are roomates and best friends who compete over everything and fight but love each other. They go on all sorts of crazy and wacky adventures together. My ship is Paper and Pencil. My first favorite character is Scissors. My second favorite character is Paper.

They've got catapults!

They've got hippoaliens!

They've got a giant ball of putty!

They've got giant fighting robots!

They've got ghosts!

They've got songs!

They've got romance!

They've got action!

And most importantly!

They've got friendship!

And did I mention the theme song is a banger and slaps?

Rock!

Paper!

Scissors!

Rock!

Paper!

Scissors!

Go!

Rock, Paper, Scissors!

Dododododo

Babababababa

Dadadadada

Mamamamamama

Rock, Paper, Scissors!

Okay, I know they just say "Rock, Paper, Scissors" over and over again but the beat is great! I wish I could put the clip of the theme song, the show promo, and the episode Lights, Camera, Rock, Paper, Scissors! Where it's a interview clip special.

But I don't know HOW to put those on there! 

So look them up on YouTube and watch them yourselves! 

And while you're at it, watch the full episodes of Rock Paper Scissors on YouTube, streaming cable, whatever it can be on.

So what are you waiting for?

Watch Rock Paper Scissors-my new favorite show-right now!

Rock, Paper, Scissors!