Random Stuff

Me:"Hey guys, have you watched Elemental? Have you watched Elemental? Have you watched Elemental?"

You Guys:"No, we have not watched Elemental and we never will!"

Me:"You should! It's worth the watch! And I would know because I watched it! Oh, guys!...If only you guys could see Elemental, it would change your life!"

----------------

Me:"Hey guys, have you finished those pickles? Have you finished those pickles? Have you finished those pickles?"

You Guys:"No, we have not finished those pickles and we never will!"

---------------------

Me:"Hey guys, have you finished those errands? Have you finished those errands? Have you finished those errands?"

You Guys:"No, we have not finished those errands and we never will!"

----------------------

Chapa:(About Bose; Angry)"Excuse me, he asked for NO pickles."

----------------------

The Man's Nest

Bose is sitting on the couch and Chapa is standing.

Bose notices a fly buzzing around.

Bose:"Aw man! There's a fly in here!"

Chapa:"Don't worry, I got it!"

Chapa tries to zap the fly but she misaims and hits the couch...right near where Bose is sitting. Bose yelps and blows at the smoke. 

Chapa:(Sheepishly)"Sorry..."

Bose:"It's okay...(stares at the black charred spot left behind that still has some smoke but only a little)You're so hot." 

While Bose blows the smoke away, Chapa's eyes grow wide and she turns to Bose.

Chapa:"Excuse me?"

Bose's eyes grow wide and his mouth falls open when he realized what he said. He has an 'Oh Crap!' face. 

Bose:(Sweating nervously and waving his hands back and forth)"No! I mean, like, you're smoking! No! I didn't mean it like that! You're hot! I mean, not like, sexy hot, but like smoking! I, uh-! Um! Uh! Ah!"

Chapa:(In her head)"What a dork...Well, at least he's cute.."

Chapa:"Are you done yet?"

Bose:(Sweating)"Yes, please."

---------------------

One of my favorite scenes from Disney Pixar Elemental.

Wade, who is a water element, is walking by listening to electronic music on the headphones he is wearing, along with a satchel, which catches a flame from a fire under a blanket. Wade panics and screams.

Wade:"Fire! Fire!"

Wade screams and tries to stomp the fire out until the blanket lifts up and reveals Ember, who is a fire element.

Ember:"Hey, hey!"

Wade:"Oh, sorry."

Ember holds the blanket while Wade holds the satchel staring at the charred spot and smoke left behind.

Wade:"You're so hot."

Wade blows at the smoke while Ember's eyes grow wide and she turns to Wade.

Ember:(Deeply offended)"Excuse me?!"

Wade:(Has an 'Oh Crap!' face)"No! I mean, like, you're smoking! No! I didn't mean it like that!"

Ember:"Are you done yet?"