I'm Excited For Season 3 Of Danger Force!

I'm so excited for Season 3 of Danger Force, everyone! I saw a clip on Instagram on the Henry Danger Force profile and in it Henry says he's really excited for Season 3 of Danger Force and says we might see him playing a different role behind the camera. Henry also says he's got a girlfriend! No way! He's got a girlfriend too! Love is in the air! Yeah Ray was all like "NO WAY I GOT A GIRLFRIEND TOO!" and Henry was all like "Okay, I guess we're talking about yours." OMG! I HOPE Henry's girlfriend is Charlotte! *Fangirl Squeal* Wouldn't that be awesome?! #Chenry! I still ship them! But do you know who I also ship? Chose! #Chose! I hope Bose and Chapa reveal their true feelings for each other, kiss, and become boyfriend and girlfriend! *Fangirl Squeal* Wouldn't that be awesome?! #Chose! OMG! I would literally DIE if that happened! Then Bose, Ray, and Henry can all have girlfriends! Bose would be smiling and be all like "I got a girlfriend now, too" Chapa walks up smiling, and Bose puts his arm around her, smiling. Ray would be proud of Bose and be all like "No way, Bosey! Where is she? Who is she? What's her name?" And Bose and Chapa would have offended faces and Chapa would be all like "Uhhh, right here! Me! I'm his girlfriend!" Ray:"Ooooh!(Blushes; Embarrassed)Sorry!" Bose:"It's okay." Bose kisses Chapa's cheek and she smiles and blushes and the 'Awww' track plays in the backround. 

Oh.

My.

God.

THAT WOULD BE A DREAM COME TRUE! *Fangirl scream* AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

You Guys:"I can no longer hear!"

Whoops! (High-pitched) Sorry~! Welp! Byeeeeeeeeeeeeee!~