Incorrect Quotes!

Me:(Singing)"Captain Man, our hero! Kid Danger, you too!"

My Big Sister:(Singing)"Captain Man, crime fighter! Kid Danger, makes do!"

Me:(Singing)"Evil found it's match today! Superhero justice and fair play!"

A Henry Danger Hater's eye twitches as he is about to lose his sanity.

Me And My Big Sister:(Singing)"Super plan! Garbage can! Mini van! Captain Man!"

The Henry Danger Hater screams in agony as me and my big sister sing loudly in his ears.

The Henry Danger Hater:"Will you two shut up about that stupid show?!"

Me And My Big Sister:"NO!"

Me:"Now please fall and get seriously hurt!"

----------------------

Me:(Singing)"Captain Man, our hero! Danger Force, you guys too!"

My Big Sister:(Singing)"Captain Man, crime fighter! Danger Force, makes do!"

Me:(Singing)"Evil found it's match today! Superhero justice and fair play!"

A Danger Force Hater's eye twitches as he is about to lose his sanity.

Me And My Big Sister:(Singing)"Super plan! Garbage can! Mini van! Danger Force!"

The Danger Force hater screams in agony as me and my big sister sing loudly in his ears.

The Danger Force Hater:"Will you two shut up about that stupid show?!"

Me And My Big Sister:"NO!"

Me:"Now please fall and get seriously hurt!"

--------------------------

@Wewantthecake:(Singing)"Emmet, our hero! Wyldstyle, you too!"

Me:(Singing)"Emmet, The Special! Wyldstyle, makes do!"

@Wewantthecake:(Singing)"Evil found it's match today! Lego World justice and fair play!"

A The Lego Movie Hater's eye twitches as he is about to lose his sanity.

Me And @Wewantthecake:(Singing)"Emmet's plan! Trash can! Double decker couch! Emmet!"

The Lego Movie Hater screams in agony as me and @Wewantthecake sing loudly in his ears.

The Lego Movie Hater:"Will you two shut up about that stupid movie?!"

@Wewantthecake And Me:"NO!"

Me:"Now please fall and get seriously hurt!"

------------------

Rapunzel:"I'm so sorry, Flynn."

Flynn/Eugene:"Eugene."

Rapunzel:"What?"

Flynn/Eugene:"My real name is Eugene Fitzherbert...Someone might as well know."

Rapunzel smiles.

Rapunzel:"I really like that name."

Flynn/Eugene smiles.

------------------

Wyldstyle/Lucy:"Wait for my signal. Good luck, Emmet."

Wyldstyle/Lucy turns to leave but Emmet's voice stops her.

Emmet:"Hey."

Wyldstyle/Lucy turns around.

Emmet:"For the record, I like Lucy much better than Wyldstyle."

Wyldstyle/Lucy:"...Well...Then you'd be the first...But thank you."

Wyldstyle/Lucy smiles and leaves.

Wyldstyle/Lucy leaves as Emmet smiles, watching her.

-------------------

Wyldstyle/Lucy:"Emmet is the only pure innocent thing left in this dirthole of a world."

Me:"Sweetest guy I've ever known."

Wyldstyle/Lucy:"Exactly!"

---------------

Bose laughs.

Chapa has her eyes wide open and brings Bose close to her, surprising him.

Chapa:"You are too precious for this cruel world.