Bestie Talk!

The Lego Movie with me in it!

I go with Unikitty and Batman to Lord Business's board room to make one last change to his plan. Later Batman figured he would help Emmet and Wyldstyle/Lucy. Left Unikitty and I to stall.

Me And Unikitty:"Business, business, business, numbers.(Whispers)Is this working?"

Robot:"Yes."

Me And Unikitty:"Yay!"

Later after Wyldstyle/Lucy's heartwarming talk with Emmet, she goes to the room Bad Cop is in to beat up the robots and give Emmet the signal. While she was running there she bumped into me, knocking my glasses off.

Me And Wyldstyle/Lucy:"Oof!"

I pick up my glasses as Wyldstyle/Lucy apologizes.

Wyldstyle/Lucy:"Sorry, I should have watched where I was going."

Me:(Putting my glasses back on)"No, you don't have to be sorry! It's MY fault! I should have watched where I was going."

Wyldstyle/Lucy:"What are you doing out of the boardroom."

Me:"Oh! I had to go to the bathroom. I drank a lot of water and...you know."

Wyldstyle/Lucy giggles.

Wyldstyle/Lucy:"Yeah..."

I gain a sly smirk and lean up close to Wyldstyle/Lucy.

Me:"Sooooooooo~What happened with you and Emmet when you two were disguised as robots earlier? Did you two kiss~?"

I make kissy noises and kissy faces much to Wyldstyle/Lucy's immense embarrassment, blushing like a tomato.

Wyldstyle:"N-no! But! S-something DID happen."

I gasp.

Me:"OMG! What?! What happened?! Spill! Spill it! Spill the beans! Spill the tea!"

Wyldstyle/Lucy laughs and than blushes again.

Wyldstyle/Lucy:"Emmet told me about that night in the city when we thought he was the special. And I said he was talented and important. That was the first time anyone's ever really told him that."

My jaw drops in surprise and shock just like Wyldstyle/Lucy did when she heard what Emmet said.

Wyldstyle/Lucy continued.

Wyldstyle/Lucy:"...And it made him want to do everything he could to be the guy I was talking about."

I smile and put my hand over my heart.

Me:"That was so sweet."

Wyldstyle/Lucy blushes.

Wyldstyle/Lucy:"...Yeah. I also told him that I wanted to be The Special and that my real name is Lucy--" Wyldstyle/Lucy blurted out before she could stop herself. She put her hand over her mouth as she realized what she said. It was too late. She never told me those two things before even though we're best friends and best friends tell each other EVERYTHING. As a result, you can understand why I got angry as I felt hurt and betrayed that she told someone else this stuff before telling her best friend.

Wyldstyle/Lucy:"Dang it."

Me:"What?! You never told me those two things! We're best friends! And best friends tell each other EVERYTHING!"

Wyldstyle/Lucy:"Author's Name, wait! I can explain!"

Me:"Explain what? That you told your secrets to some random guy you've only known for four days instead of your best friend who you've known for years?!"

Wyldstyle/Lucy opened her mouth to say something but than she closed it because she knew I was right.

Me:"I. Can't. BELIEVE YOU!"

Wyldstyle/Lucy:"Author's Name, I'm SO SORRY! I should've told you those things before! I don't know why I didn't! I guess I was too shy, nervous and insecure!"

Me:"But you told them to Emmet!"

Wyldstyle/Lucy:"Again! I'm so sorry! I don't know what I was thinking! Emmet straight up asked why I was mean to him during this whole adventure and I just told him why! Than he said that he wanted to be the special that I was talking about. And I guess that gave me the confidence to tell him my real name! Lucy!(Smiling as she remembers the memory of the next part)And then he smiled said 'I really like that name' and it caused ME to smile as well and then...and then..."

Me:"And then what?" I said forgetting about my past anger.

Wyldstyle/Lucy:"I almost held his hand!"

I squealed while jumping up and down.

Me:"OMG! Wyldstyle! This is huge!"

Wyldstyle/Lucy:"Call me Lucy from now on."

Me:(Smiling)"Okay. I really like that name too. It's cute."

Wyldstyle/Lucy:(Smiling)"Thanks. I'm sorry for not telling you my secrets earlier."

Me:"No, I'M sorry. I shouldn't have overreacted."

Wyldstyle/Lucy:"It's okay."

Me:"I can't believe you almost held his hand! Wait. Why was it 'Almost'?"

Wyldstyle/Lucy:"Because my boyfriend Batman interrupted us. I can't believe I almost held Emmet's hand either! This is so wrong! I'm dating Batman! But...It felt so...right."

Me:"So it felt so wrong, it felt so right. Yeah. Okay. That makes sense."

Wyldstyle/Lucy playfully rolls her eyes.

Wyldstyle/Lucy:"I hope Emmet won't explode when he reunites The Piece with The Kragle."

Me:"Yeah, same. But it might not! Maybe it won't happen!"

Wyldstyle/Lucy:"But it might! That's probably why Emmet said 'I guess this might be goodbye'."

I gasp.

Me:"He did?!"

Wyldstyle/Lucy:"Yes. And I said 'I-I don't like goodbyes, let's just call this:'See you later, alligator.'"

Me:"'See you later, alligator?'"

Wyldstyle/Lucy:"Yes. That's what Emmet said. And I said, half in tears 'After a while, crocodile'."

Me:"Oooooo~(Playfully nudges Wyldstyle/Lucy)You're falling for Emmet~!"

Wyldstyle/Lucy blushed and denied.

Wyldstyle/Lucy:"N-no! I-I'm n-not!"

Me:"Are too!"

Wyldstyle/Lucy:"Alright! Alright!(Crosses arms)Maybe I am."

Me:"Luce, promise me you'll tell him how you feel."

Wyldstyle/Lucy:"But I'm dating Batman...But we'll see..."

Me:"Okay. See you around!" I say as I rush to the ladies room.

Wyldstyle/Lucy:"Yeah! See ya!" Wyldstyle/Lucy says as she rushes to Bad Cop's room.

The End!