Happy 10th Anniversary Of The Lego Movie! My Favorite Movie!

Hey guys! Today is Taco Tuesday February 7th 2023 The 10th anniversary of The Lego Movie! My favorite movie! It came out in February 7th 2014 and it's now 2023 which means it's been around for 10 years which means it's been around for a decade! Do the math! I did! You know what's funny and ironic? Today is Taco Tuesday and in the movie that's the day Lord Business plans to use the Kragle to end the world. Isn't that funny and ironic? To those of you out there who have seen it, love it, think it's awesome and are fans of it, I love that we have seen, love, think it's awesome and are fans of this awesome movie. To those of you who have NOT seen it, have no interest in seeing it, or think it's the stupidest thing ever, then, you have absolutely NO idea what you're missing. You have to watch it! It's so funny! You have to watch the movie! It's so good! To those of you who HAVE seen it but hate it, are not fans of it, and think it's the stupidest thing ever, then, there's something wrong with you. The Lego Movie is such an awesome and amazing movie and you know if you guys can't see that well then you're just as blind as guys whose eyes just stopped working. Ooh! Reference! Everything Is Awesome! Woo! Ciao!