Detective Bose

Film Noir

Bose's Hard Boiled Narration

A puff of smoke came out of my cigarette which is in my mouth. With my feet up on my desk, back leaned against the chair, that hard boiled look on my face, shaded by my hat, you can easily tell I'm a detective.

I'm detective Bose, the best detective in Swellview.

I'm the only detective in Swellview.

I'm a professional detective. I've tackled many hard cases in my past and without much fail. As far as I can tell, I don't have any weaknesses, not that I can tell. And there never will be any. No sir. I am as strong as a brick wall--Tempting Fate

My thoughts are cut off by sexy saxophone music playing.

Detective Bose:"Wait, where'd that saxophone music come from?"

Then, I heard the powerful sound of high heels clicking the floor. I saw a shadow behind the window of my door, which slowly opened, and in slinked in a black shadow. I squinted my eyes, trying to make out the mysterious figure, then the shadowy figure spoke in a seductive tone:

Chapa As A Femme Fatale:(Seductive tone)"Mr.O'brian...I need your help."

Before I can respond, the figure slowly slinked forward toward the only visible light in the room(which is from my window)and I slowly begin to see the figure come into view. My eyes widened and I almost choked on my cigarette.

It was a gorgeous woman. She is dressed all in black. She is wearing a sexy long evening gown with a slit up the side, pearl necklace, high heels and opera gloves. She is wearing a "pillbox" hat with a full face veil. She took it off and set it on a coat rack and I can now see her face more clearly. My mouth opened in shock, my cigarette hanging out of my mouth. She has such a beautiful face. It's in a pretty shape, has rosy cheeks, pink lips, and pretty dark brown eyes that seem to see in my soul. She's so beautiful. I'm speechless. I can't stop staring at her. I then close my eyes while shaking my head, snapping myself out of my trance. I take the cigarette out of my mouth, put my feet down, sit up straight, clear my throat and speak in the most hard boiled tone I can muster.

Detective Bose:"What do you want?"

The mysterious and beautiful female spoke.

Chapa As A Femme Fatale:"I want you to help me solve a case for me."

Bose:"What's your name?" I asked suspiciously.

Then the gorgeous woman put her hands on her hips, and walks up to me.

My Narration

Chapa walks towards Bose, with an extra sway in her step, accentuating her elegant legs near her target, Bose.

Back To Bose's Hard Boiled Narration

While this gorgeous dame walked up to me, she was gently swaying her hips, heels clicking on the floor, and as she walked towards me she spoke.

Chapa:"Names aren't important, sweetheart. What's important is that I need a BIG case to be solved, and if it doesn't get solved, I'll be in hot water. And I heard that you're a great detective, Mr.O'brian, so you would be perfect for helping me solve this case."

Before I knew it, this hot dame was sitting on top of my desk, in front of me. I'm leaning back in my chair, sweating like a person in a jacket on the Fourth of July. Suddenly, this sexy dame grabbed my tie and jerked me toward her face. I yelped at the action. I'm now very close to her face.

Chapa:"So, sweetie, will you help me, honey?" She purred in a seductive way.

I made noises akin to a small dog.

I then snap out of my trance and angrily pull away from her. Something's not right about her...Cause I know she was trouble when she walked in. Well I won't fall for her feminine viles, charms, and beauty! I can't! I won't! I will not be manipulated! I will not be manipulated!

Bose:"No." I firmly said.

Bose:"I will NOT help you solve your case!"

I angrily point my finger toward the door.

Bose:"Good day!"

The woman sighed. Then she smirked.

Chapa:"Well then..."

She grabbed my tie again and jerked me toward her again. Will she cut that out?!

Chapa:"I guess I'll have to do this the hard way." She cooed in a sultry tone.

I furrowed my eyebrows, confused.

Bose:"Huh? What do you mean--mmmfh?!"

My Narration

Chapa has just used The Kiss Of Distraction on Bose.

Back To Bose's Hardboiled Narration

I was arubtly cut off by a pair of unbelievably soft lips meeting mine.

This dame was kissing me.

To be honest...I liked it. She tilted her head to deepen the kiss. I shuddered in pure bliss. Damn, her lips felt so good and tasted so sweet. My brain goes numb and turns to mush. My body also turns to mush. All the anger inside me disappeared and I felt...dewy. Softish, even. The beautiful woman breaks the kiss, and I whine in disappointment. She slowly pulls away from me, and makes eye contact with me.

Chapa:"Now...Will you help me solve my case?"

Unable to speak, I simply nodded my head.

The pretty woman smirked.

Chapa:"Good. I'll tell you the details tomorrow. I'll see you then, cutie."

The pretty dame grabbed my face and kissed all over my face. She then gave me a quick peck on the lips, winked at me, got off of my desk...

And like that

Poof

She was gone...

I laid there in my chair...Lipstick marks all over my face, along with glazed eyes...stunned, frazzled, nearly undone.

It's official.

I've found my weakness.

I'm done.

I'm doomed.

My Narration

He was in trouble and he knew it.

Back to Bose's Hard Boiled Narration

I'm in trouble and I know it.

My Narration

Bose's pupils dilated as he thought back to Chapa, starting to fall under her seductive spell.

What a woman...