eight

yoongi

hey!!

so you're coming over tomorrow??

namjoon

yup!!

unless something came up for you, why do you ask??

yoongi

just making sure because i'm going to the grocery store to buy food

anything specific you want me to make?

namjoon

i'm okay with anything

yoongi

sounds good!

yoongi hated that namjoon didn't have a favorite food, it was harder to decide what to make and what to buy.

he settled on bibimbap because it was a casual food. he figured namjoon wasn't picky or allergic to anything.

the boy also made sure to buy some nice flowers as a centerpiece and bought things to make a chocolate cake they could decorate together. of course, yoongi wasn't smart enough to think of that cliche idea and it was actually jimin's idea.

namjoon smiled hearing the dog softly  bark on the door once he knocked. the door opened and revealed yoongi in jeans and a long sleeve shirt. he looked so pretty.

"come in" yoongi smiled, namjoon did as told. he took off his shoes and set them by the front door as he looked around the apartment. it was spacious and simple.

"do you live alone?" namjoon asked, yoongi nodded, the tall boy hummed. he figured he found the apartment big because he was used to living in smaller places.

"you can help me cook if you want" yoongi said, "i'm an absolute hazard in the kitchen" namjoon laughed, "you can't be that much of a hazard! it's just putting things in a pan!" yoongi said, "oh gosh, you would think that, but it's not"

the brown poodle barked once at namjoon to get his attention. once noticed, the dog showed his stomach at the boy. namjoon smiled and knealed down, "aren't you a cutie?" the boy cooed, "his toys are in a white basket next to the shoes" yoongi said, namjoon raced to play with holly.

he laughed as he played with holly and eventually cuddle with him on the couch. holly was fond of namjoon.

however, the opening of the door disrupted the cuddling of the dog and namjoon. it was a rather short man, about yoongi's height that entered the door.

"yoongi! oh wait—" jimin paused seeing the tall man on the couch, the man stood up and slightly bowed.

"you're namjoon, right?" jimin asked, namjoon nodded, "and you are?" the man asked, "jimin, yoongi and i were assigned roomates in college so we became besties" the man smiled.

namjoon smiled back, "that's cool" he shyly said, yoongi walked towards the boy, "what's up, min?" yoongi asked, jimin shook his head, "don't worry about it. i thought your date was yesterday so i came to ask how it went" jimin said, "oh"