thirty-two

"what is stronger
than the human heart
which shatters over and over
and still lives" (rupi kaur)

yoongi looked in the mirror at his outfit that showcased his small waist and plump butt. people always joked about his butt, but now he felt it was the reason it had all happened.

the boy felt that he could stills mr.jung's touch on his buttocks and his band of his underwear. he remembers feeling mr.jung's hands on his small waist, he remembers mr.jung's feeling all the appetizing part of his body.

he began shaking as he looked at his outfit. he couldn't go to work like. he might as well be a piece of meat at the butcher's shop that's asking to be touched all around.

yoongi's phone ringing, he gulped and answered after seeing it was namjoon.

"good morning, sugar!"

"h-hi, what's up?"

"are you on your way yet?"

"i'm about to leave the house. why?"

"we have a meeting, remember?"

"crap, what is it for?"

"the new teacher starts today and they're having a meeting about sexual assault"

"ugh"

yoongi took a seat next to namjoon in the large meeting room. poor yoongi's hands were shaking and he wanted to throw up. needless to say, his outfit wasn't making this conversation any easier.

as a trauma response, yoongi began disassociating. it felt like he was watching a movie, he didn't feel like he was himself. it was like zoning out, but more intense.

he didn't remember anything from the meeting except namjoon waving his hand in front of his eyes, "mr.min, the meeting is over" namjoon said, yoongi looked around him and saw that everyone had left.

"oh" he mumbled and stood up, he grabbed his backpack and left with namjoon, "are you okay?" the tall boy asked, yoongi nodded, "i'm fine, don't worry" yoongi said, not wanting namjoon to worry anymore. he knew the boy was tired enough.

namjoon sadly smiled, "okay, but let me know if you need anything"

namjoon

where are you?? it's lunch time and u always eat in my room :((

yoongi

new teacher is there im not risking it

namjoon

so where are you??

yoongi

cough cough

🤣🤣

namjoon

min yoongi, where are you??

yoongi