eighty-five

"dr.kim, what did you do over the break?"

ah, the question namjoon had been waiting for!

he smiled, "i got married! would you guys like to see some pictures?" he asked, earning giggles and squeals from his students.

the tall man projected his phone to the screen and showed them some photos he had taken on his phone with yoongi and junho.

"your son is so cute!" a girl smiled, namjoon nodded, "i know, he's the cutest. he looks a lot like mr.min, doesn't he?" he asked, his students nodded.

-

seokjin

hi minnie

jimin

hi

seokjin

how's work??

jimin

it's alright

i'm so tired jinnie

i was so nauseous the whole night i couldn't sleep

seokjin

MINNIE

why didn't you wake me up??!!

jimin

i don't knowww

anyway i gotta give the kids snacks

see u later!!

love youu

seokjin

love youuuu!!

-

yoongi bit his nails as he watched his students read. let's just say he hadn't had a good night.

in short, he woke up at 4 in the morning in tears whilst shaking. he was so terrified of namjoon who was peacefully asleep and didn't wake up to yoongi's sobs.

"mr.min! i don't want to read anymore!" one of his students whined out loud. the teacher snapped out of his thoughts, "we have about 5 minutes left, you can do this" he calmly reassured, "this is so boring!"

yoongi hummed and shrugged, "i'm personally not the biggest fan of reading, but it's beneficial" he spoke, making his student's pout and huff.

-

namjoon

HI HUBBY!!!!

still can't believe we're married

yoongi

haha ikr

wyd

namjoon

wdym i'm eating my lunch because it's lunchtime

where are you??!!

yoongi

school library