ninety-three

"are we doing anything tomorrow?" yoongi asked as he lesson planned with namjoon, "no? why?" namjoon questioned, yoongi blinked and looked at the date to make sure he wasn't wrong.

march 8.

tomorrow was his birthday and namjoon didn't have any plans? was the boy joking?

"oh, you know—"

"can you send me a copy of the learning standards for learning standard 8.2?" namjoon interrupted, "yeah" he dissapointedly spoke and looked for a file on his computer.

did kim namjoon really not know his birthday was the next day?

"remember how you asked me what we're doing tomorrow?" namjoon asked as they ate dinner with junho, "mhm" yoongi said, a smile growing on his face as he hoped namjoon had remembered.

"we can go file our taxes" namjoon said, yoongi's jaw could've dropped to the floor, "are you serious?" he mumbled, "yeah"

yoongi looked into namjoon's eyes and hoped that the boy would say that he was joking and would reveal that they would atleast go on a nice dinner date.

"why are you looking at me like that?" namjoon chuckled, "for no reason" yoongi managed to cough up despite his anger, "i'm full. i'm going to sleep" yoongi spoke and went to bed, not wanting to look at namjoon any longer.

yoongi

i think namjoon forgot my birthday this son of a bitch

jimin

why do you think that??

yoongi

HE TOLD ME WE SHOULD GO FILE OUR TAXES TOMORROW??!!

jimin

....

i'd be throwing hands if i were you right now

my standards are UP THERE

yoongi

i know ur standards 😒😒😒😒

didn't seokjin buy you a HOUSE for ur birthday last year

jimin

KINDA it's still being constructed

he presented me w the paperwork so i could co-sign and i thought he was divorcing me so i cried

yoongi

why would you think he's divorcing you on your birthday??!! 😭😭😟😟

jimin

idek

and he got me other things

yoongi

dang rlly??

what else??

jimin

jewelry and a new computer

yoongi