seventy-two

tw: mentions of vomit and sickness

seokjin groaned feeling a small pressure in his stomach early in the morning. he opened his eyes and screamed finding the orange cat on his stomach, digging her paws into his stomach.

the cat jumped off the bed and began meowing at jimin, the small boy stretched his body, "seokjin, she loves you. let her be" he mumbled and pulled his fiance close, "she scares me" he whimpered into jimin's chest, jimin smiled and pressed a kiss on seokjin's head.

yoongi woke up to namjoon's gags from the bathroom. he rubbed his eyes and quickly headed to the bathroom.

"joon, you sick?" he sleepily mumbled, knocking on the door, "i guess" he groaned and flushed the toilet before using the sink to wash his face and brush his teeth.

"so, you're not going to work?" he asked, namjoon opened the bathroom to let yoongi in, "i'm going" he said and pat his face dry before applying moisturizer, "no, you're not"

namjoon sighed, "i don't believe you have a say in this" he said, "is this the example you want to set for your son? that it's okay to work even if you're sick?" yoongi asked, a serious look on his face, "the difference between junho and i is that i have trauma and have to financially support my family whilst he'll have no worries about money because his parents spoil him"

yoongi blinked, "then junho will think it's also his responsibility to financially support his family. what about that?" he asked, namjoon pinched the bridge of his nose, "i don't know. he's 7 months old, i don't need to worry about that" he huffed.

"suit yourself" yoongi said and picked up his toothbrush, namjoon felt mroe vomit rush up his throat and into the toilet. yoongi frowned and held his hair back as the boy threw up what seemed to be cookies.

"you're staying home" yoongi said, namjoon aggressively shook his head and groaned, "i'll be fine. do you not trust me?"

"not when you act like this" yoongi said, "you're mean" namjoon sighed, leaning against the wall. he pulled out some medicine from a cabinet and took it with a glass of sink water.

"see? i'll be fine" namjoon smiled, not earning a smile back, "go to bed" yoongi said, as he brushed his hair.

"i'm going to work, end of debate" namjoon said, wiping the sweat off his forehead. his body was trying so hard to fight off the illness, but he wouldn't take a single day off.

yoongi set his hairbrush down and dragged the tall man to their bed, pushing him on to the bed and tucking him in. namjoon would fight back, but his body felt too weak.

"i'll take junho to daycare so you can spend the whole day resting" yoongi said, scanning the room as namjoon sniffled, "i'm taking your laptop"

namjoon cried into his pillow, "no! i need to work, i'm going to work! i just need to find the energy to get dressed" he sniffled, wiping the sweat off his forehead and tears that were streaming down his cheeks.

"kim namjoon, i'm not playing with you right now. if you dare go to work, i'm taking us to counseling" he huffed as he packed his backpack and searched for his lanyard.

the tall boy whimpered, "my body hurts, yoonie" he frowned, "i'll give you an ice pack, there's medicine in our bathroom for later. i'll bring the trash can here in case you need to throw up. go to sleep, your body needs rest" yoongi said and placed a small kiss on his fiance's forehead even if he was sick.