eighty-one

seokjin watched as jimin picked at his food at breakfast. the boy looked so puffy and pale. his body was definitely taking the pregnancy hard.

"would you like something else for breakfast?" seokjin asked, jimin shook his head before racing to kitchen trashcan.

he gagged and coughed up dinner from the previous night, seokjin made sure to hold jimin's hair, "it'll be alright" he spoke, jimin held his tummy and sighed, "i'm going back to sleep, jinnie" he mumbled.

"we're getting married next month, i can't believe this" yoongi grinned as he fed namjoon some pancakes with syrup accompanied with some fruit.

namjoon smiled, "i know!" he chuckled, junho was a very independent kid and preferred to feed himself. as first time parents, it cause yoongi and namjoon to panic which eventually lead namjoon to reread his textbooks to make sure it wasn't anything abnormal.

"have you heard about jimin?" yoongi asked, namjoon nodded, "seokjin said jimin's body isn't reacting well" the taller one frowned, yoongi tilted his head, "when did he say that? jimin hasn't told me anything"

namjoon hummed, "like twenty minutes ago. according to seokjin, jimin is really puffy and throwing up like crazy" he said, yoongi scrunched up his face, "just so you know, next pregnancy if you tell me i look puffy, i will divorce you" he clarified.

the tall one smiled a bit and rubbed the back of his nick. next pregnancy?

truth be told, namjoon wasn't sure he wanted another child. it wasn't because of money, but rather his health problems. he's lucky enough that junho's heart was fine. he didn't want to risk having a child with an inherited heart disease.

"i'd divorce me too" namjoon said as he ate a strawberry, trying to find a way to bring that up to yoongi.

he knew yoongi wanted a second child! probably more! but namjoon didn't want any. the thought of his children inheriting his heart disease terrified him. it was all he could think about.

when was the correct time to bring this up? was there a right way to bring it up?

"are you hungry?" seokjin asked as he caressed jimin's hair, "yes, but i can't keep anything down" he mumbled into seokjin's chest, inhaling his husband's gently-smelling cologne.

"i'll find something simple for you" the tall one reassured, earning a nod from jimin, "this cologne smells nice, when did you get it?" he asked, seokjin hummed as he thought about it, "i got it when we went to the mall with hyejin, remember?"

"not really" he laughed, letting seokjin caress his hair. jimin found an incredible amount of comfort in it.

yoongi sighed seeing namjoon put another toy into their shopping cart just because junho pointed at it, "joon,  you can't buy him every toy he points at" he explained, "i have 60 thousand dollars in savings, i will do what i please" he spoke, namjoon was truly in his healing era because he would not be doing this prior to having a child.

"just because you have a lot of money it does not mean you can buy junho a bunch of toys" he spoke, namjoon pouted and held his baby close, "do you hear that, junho?"