ninety

"are you sure you'll be fine?" seokjin sighed as he packed a suitcase with business clothing, "i'll be fine, stop worrying so much about us" the small one reassured and waddled his way over to seokjin, helping him fold the clothes.

"how not to? you were crying last night because you had accidentally bought dark chocolate instead of milk chocolate" he sighed, earning a small chuckle from seokjin, "right, but i'm fine!"

"plus, i don't want hyejin to feel like i abandoned her" he sighed, "she'll be just fine here with her papa, you're worried about nothing"

seokjin smiled and leaned on jimin's shoulder. the small one always knew how to make it right.

-

"jimin is having his baby soon" yoongi quietly commented as they across each other at work, "really? he looks kind of small"

"he's due in 6 weeks, but he generally carries like that. he was like that with hyejin too, remember?" he questioned, namjoon shrugged and ate some rice.

things were still pretty awkward between the couple, but they just needed time to heal eachother.

"not really" namjoon spoke, yoongi picked at his food. oh how much he wanted a baby too. he could cry just at the thought.

-

"good morning" seokjin smiled, placing a tray of breakfast on jimin's nightstand. the small boy groaned ans sat up, "hi jinnie" he mumbled and used his hands to rub his eyes.

"i wanted to do something nice before leaving for japan" he spoke, jimin smiled widely seeing the food, "thank you so much, jinnie" he said and pulled seokjin into a hug.

"can you rub my back? it's been sore since last night" he said with food in his mouth, the older one nodded.

jimin sighed in relief upon feeling seokjin's hands on his back, "thank you, jinnie. i'm going to miss you so much" he softly smiled, "i'll miss you too, jiminie"

-

namjoon frowned seeing yoongi pick at the skin around his nails and avoiding his food.

he didn't need a psychologist to tell him yoongi wasn't doing well.

it was visible in his face and body language. it spoke everything yoongi didn't want to say out loud.

"are you not hungry?" he asked, yoongi shook his head, "not really, you can have it" he mumbled, pushing his dish towards namjoon.

the tall boy tucked in yoongi's hair behind his ears, "pretty boys need to eat, you know?" he spoke, "not hungry, joon" he plainly spoke.

-

seokjin

how's work??!!

jimin

been sore and tired

seokjin

that's why i wanted you to stop working at 30 weeks :((

jimin

i can't just leave my students jinn

seokjin

why not