sixty-nine

"halmeoni! no!" the little girl shouted as the hairstylists attempted to slightly curl her hair, "hyejin-ah, let them do your hair" she said, wiping hyejin's tears with her thumb, "papa? appa?"

"do you want to go see them?" the woman asked, hyejin nodded and sniffled, "we'll be right back" the woman smiled as she took hyejin by the hand to see her parents.

the couple were in two seperate rooms so they could have a first look moment, "papa?" hyejin said when she stepped in jimin's room, "hi baby, aren't you supposed to be getting ready?"

hyejin hummed before shaking her head, the woman and jimin laughed seeing her protest, "how are you feeling, jimin?"

he turned red, "shy? nervous? i don't know, but it feels like a first date" he shyly smiled, "aw, i know that feeling" she chuckled, placing an arm on jimin's shoulder, "everything is going to turn out good. if it doesn't, i'll sue whoever i need to sue"

the small boy felt better hearing that because he knew it was true, "thank you" he said, a small grin on his face.

"hyejinnie, you have to get dressed" seokjin insisted, "appa! no!" she frowned and hit her father, "don't hit me, park hyejin. you will get into that dressing room and let the nice people curl your hair and put on your pretty dress that your halmeoni paid for"

she quiet down, but let out a huge scream. seokjin placed his hand over her mouth, "people are going to think i abuse you" he huffed. the boy was feeling angry because he was on edge about the wedding, he was nervous and didn't know how to express it.

"don't place your hands on her, seokjin" his mother sternly said, the man sighed, "sorry, mom. just make sure she gets ready, okay?"

the woman nodded and examined her son, "are you feeling alright? you look a little out of it"

"all this is nerve-wracking" he mumbled, "don't worry, my son. everything will be fine" she said and pulled her only child into a hug.

"joon, you can't wear that to a wedding" yoongi sighed as he brushed junho's hair to one side, "the real question is, why are you so dressed up?"

the man scoffed, "it's a wedding! it's a major event in seokjin and jimin's life! jimin said the venue is huge" yoongi said as he buttoned up his shirt, "seokjin told me that too, but i don't know how to dress for these things. my parents never took us to weddings because you have to give people gifts" namjoon said, "that's alright, joonie. i'll help you pick something out. something formal, but you can't outshine the couple"

namjoon nodded and let yoongi go through his clothing to find an outfit a formal outfit.

"this and this, slick your hair to the side" yoongi instructed, he had a serious look in his face. it was the look of a dad rushing their kid out of the hosue for school, "m'kay"

the tall boy did as told, making sure not even one strand of hair was sticking up, "joon, we have to lwave in 10 minutes to get to the venue on time!" yoongi slightly raised his voice.

namjoon stepped out the bathroom and showcased his outfit to his dear fiance, "how do i look?"

"good, now let's go" yoongi said, making namjoon frown, he was expecting a bit more, "just good?"