fourteen

credits to domeniqueleegonz for thinking of this idea!!

"good morning, namjoon! did you sleep well?" yoongi asked, namjoon smiled widely and nodded, "of course! you cuddled me so i slept amazing"

yoongi smiled, "of course! i'd do it again even if i have to wake up at 5am to go to my house to get my own things ready" he said, making namjoon laugh.

"it's parent-teacher conference week and figured you needed an extra boost of energy so i got you some breakfast and lunch" yoongi said, placing some containers on namjoon's desk.

"ah, you're amazing" namjoon said, pulling the boy in for a hug. yoongi cringed, feeling his whole body tense and begin sweating.

"it's no problem, joon" yoongi awkwardly smiled, "well, i have to get my things ready, i'll see you"

(a/n: so the way parent-teacher conferences worked in my elementary school was that the teachers were still in the building, but in a different room, so they have substitute teachers)

"your son was 10 points below the district average in literacy so that's something we're actively working on. you can help by reading books to him every night before going to bed or listening to audiobooks" yoongi said, handing the man and woman the standardized testing scores.

"did you go to sinsa middle school?" the man asked, yoongi raised a brow at this, "yeah, how did you know?"

"do you remember me, glossy?"

yoongi's face went pale. this was one of his middle school bullies. his bullies called him 'glossy' because they would make him lick the toilet seats to leave them 'glossy' and because his eyes turned glossy when they hit him.

"jagiya, what are you doing? this guy looks pale now" the woman said, yoongi took out some other documents from his bag, "anyways, this is our syllabus for the year containing every topic we'll learn about and when we'll do it" he said, trying to remain calm.

"you seriously ended up becoming a teacher? i thought you were joking in middle school" the man said, yoongi nodded, biting the inside of his mouth to not cry.

"well, that concludes this meeting. are there any questions for me?"

"do you remember when i forced your head under the soap machine ans made you eat soap? that was so rad, glossy" the man laughed, the woman looked at him in horror.

"do you have questions for me or not?" yoongi raised his voice, "oh no, glossy is getting defensive" the man cooed, "well, nice seeing you" the man said, putting his hand out for a handshake.

"glossy, handshake" the man said, yoongi shook his head. the man forcefully 'hugged' him and hit his back hard, yoongi winced.

"please don't do that" yoongi said, the man laughed, "say what glossy? you want to repeat your history?"

yoongi aggressively shook his head and the parents left. needless to say, he cried until his next parent-teacher conference.

"mr.kim, you look awfully young" the woman across him smiled, "actually, it's dr.kim" namjoon said as he pulled out some papers from his backpack.