twenty-six

tw: mentions of sexual assault and self harm

"where is mr.min?" one of yoongi's students asked namjoon at recess, yoongi was an amazing teacher so the students could really feel his absence even though it was the first day of yoongi's absence.

"he's resting at home, he doesn't feel well" namjoon said with a soft smile, he was reminded to text yoongi again to see how he was doing.

"he's sick?" the girl asked, "kinda, i guess so" he mumbled, not knowing how to explain to the little students what yoongi was feeling.

jimin

hey namjoon

namjoon

helloooo

jimin

have you heard from yoongi??

namjoon

no

i texted him in the morning but he hasn't answered

jimin

i have a date with seokjin, so could you go check on him after work??

namjoon

of course

however, i thought he wanted to be alone

jimin

yoongi is a bit silly 🤣🤣

being alone never does him any good despite his remarks

namjoon

oh ok

:((

i will see him after work

thanks for letting me know

namjoon got to yoongi's apartment with a bag of tangerines and box of takeout. he didn't knock and went straight inside.

he didn't hear anything so he slowly opened yoongi's bedroom door. the small boy was quietly crying into his pillow, he hadn't noticed that namjoon walked in.

"yoongi-hyung, it's namjoon" the tall boy said, yoongi sniffled and shook his head, he didn't want namjoon to see him in this state.

"i brought food. sit up, let me feed you" namjoon said, sitting on yoongi's bed. yoongi sat up, wiping the tears that slid down his cheeks, "how'd you sleep last night?" namjoon asked, picking up some food with the chopsticks.

"i couldn't sleep" he mumbled, chewing the food namjoon had put in his mouth, "oh hyung. why not?"

"kept having flashbacks, so i just gave up" he said, "do you think some melatonin would help?" namjoon asked, yoongi shrugged, "i don't know"

yoongi let himself he fed by namjoon who had a saddened expression, he hated seeing namjoon so sad.

"i don't like seeing you sad" yoongi mumbled, "how am i supposed to be happy when my boyfriend is sad? it hurts my chest" namjoon mumbled, yoongi shrugged, "i don't know"