sixty-two

tw: mentions of incest, mentions of rape, mentions of drugging, and sexualization.

"mr.min, your stomach is huge" one of his students said as he explained a math problem while sitting on a chair. he had gotten to the point where he couldn't stand for long periods of time while teaching.

he closed his dry-erase marked, "i'm having a baby and he's growing in here, that's why" he said, he couldn't even wear jeans anymore. yoongi had to wear sweatpants and namjoon's oversized t-shirts.

"well, you've been pregnant for a while" a student said, "i know" he sighed, he was two months away from his due date.

to say him and namjoon were excited wss an understatement. they were thrilled! the couple just wanted to hold the baby in their arms and coo over him like seokjin and jimin did with hyejin. however, yoongi only got more frustrated by the day. he just wanted to cry and sleep every day. he was hungry all the time and wanted to be home with namjoon.

"it's so cold" yoongi cried as soon as namjoon and him stepped outside after work to head to their car. the tall boy took off his coat immediately, placing it on yoongi's shoulders.

"is that warm enough?" he worriedly asked, yoongi wiped his tears and nodded. namjoon hugged him tight as they walked to the car to keep the boy even warmer.

yoongi loved namjoon's warmth, he felt so protected. he was so lucky to have namjoon.

"hi, jinnie" jimin smiled, placing a kiss on seokjin's cheek when he got home, the tall boy smiled. he took his shoes off and set his briefcase on the table.

"how was work?" seokjin asked the boy, "it was great" he smiled, "pa! pa!" the little girl squealed, seokjin picked her up and placed a kiss on her cheek.

"my baby girl, how was your day?" he cooed, "guess what? she's learning to feed herself!" jimin excitedly said, seokjin gasped a bit, "really?"

jimin nodded, "look!" he said, he put the girl in her high chair and handed her a spoon with baby food. the little girl did her best to put all the food in her mouth, but some of it went to her cheeks and on her bib.

seokjin put his hand over his mouth, carrsding her hair, "you're a cutie! i'm so proud of you!" he said, the girl began smacking her hands on the high chair.

"she's a cutie. are we doing anything today?" jimin asked, "i was thinking we use the fireplace at night and drink some hot chocolate. we haven't been on that many dates these days, so we can do that once we put hyejin to sleep" he said, "that sounds great" jimin smiled widely.

"do you guys want to have dinner with my boyfriend later today?" eunji asked, sitting on a different couch than the couple, "you have a boyfriend? since when?" namjoon asked, turning off his phone and taking his arm off yoongi to question her.

"since like 2 months ago" she said, yoongi hummed, "is he a good guy?" he asked, "of course" eunji said, "do you know where he went to college?" namjoon asked, "he didn't go to college" she said as she texted her boyfriend.

"um, interesting. well, what is he like?" he asked, "he's cool" she answered, "i'm going to need a little bit more than that" he said, "uh he's 32 and about your height"