forty

jimin

happy birthday baby!!

seokjin

thank youu my love

jimin

are you going to do anything for your birthday??

seokjin

i was thinking we could go out to a restaurant

jimin

that sounds good

ok love you, i have to teach now

seokjin

love you too, my love

let me know if you need anything

"joonie, i went to starbucks and they had a reindeer cake pop, so i got one for you and one for me and i got your usual as well" yoongi said, placing the drinks and cake pops on the tall boy's desk, "oh wow" namjoon said, a bit confused on reindeer cake pops.

"how are reindeers christmas related?" namjoon asked, taking the cake pop out from the brown paper bag, "you remember santa, right? basically, he has a sleigh that holds all the gifts and the sleigh flies all over the world because of the reindeers"

namjoon blinked, "that wouldn't be possible. the average male reindeer weighs 350 to 400 pounds. assuming santa's sleigh carries gifts for all the children in the world, it wouldn't be possible even if—"

"just eat your cake pop, nerd" yoongi said, namjoon frowned, "i'm just saying, laws of physics play a key role"

yoongi rolled his eyes, "okay, isaac newton" he said, "anyway, i'm going to get some gifts for my family at the mall after work. do you want to come with me?" he asked, namjoon hummed, "do i have to buy things today or just walk with you?"

"just accompany me" he smiled, the gummy smile that could convince namjoon to do anything, "ok then i'll go" he smiled back.

namjoon

happy birthday bro

seokjin

thank you!!

namjoon

i sent you a gift in the mail

seokjin

awww

you didn't have to get me anything

namjoon

i've only gotten you a present once for your birthday since we met so you were due for one

seokjin

thank you joon pookie

oh gosh i just said the word pookie

namjoon

LMAOOO YOU DEFINITELY GOT THAT FROM JIMIN