sixty-six

"read me all the letters you can see" the optometrist said, namjoon hummed and squinted his eyes, "i don't see any letters, they're all blurry" he shamefully said, "ah okay, that's alright. do you want to try?"

he shook his head, "they all look like blobs to me" he said. the doctor did a couple of tests before deciding on a prescription and giving namjoon new glasses and ordering him some contacts.

namjoon

omg

the world is so clear now

im just sitting in my car and looking around

thanks for convincing me to get my eyes checked out

i feel like i can see the molecules in water now

yoongi

omg congrats on being able to see!!

cutie

namjoon

thanks!!

im so happy rn!!!!!!!!!!

yoongi

MY BABY I MISS YOUUUUUU

namjoon

MISS YOU TOO!!!!!!!

yoongi smiled namjoon's new glasses sitting on his nose, "you look so pretty, honey" he said, going on his tippy-toes and pressing a kiss on his cheek, "ah, thank you" he said, flopping on the couch, "how has junho been?"

the short boy set his head on namjoon's thigh, "he's been good, just sleeping like always" he answered, namjoon ruffled the boy's hair, "that's good to hear" he said with a smile.

he loved his little family so much.

jimin and seokjin sat across their wedding planner. the wedding planner had provided a chair for hyejin to sit between them, which bored her a little bit. she was high maintenance just like her parents.

"pa!" she squealed, the planner smiled as she opened up the binder wih the work she had done with the couple.

hyejin pat seokjin's hand and pointed to her hair, "here?" she asked and tilted her head. 'pa' and 'here' were pretty much the only words in her vocabulary because she was barely a year old.

"i can do your hair after papa and i finish here, okay?" he said, she let out a scream and began crying. jimin picked her up and sat her on his lap.

"hyejinnie, we're a bit busy right now, so we can't do your hair" jimin stated, the small girl leaned into his touch as she sniffled, "pa" she sniffled, "do you want papa to hold you for the rest of the time?"

she nodded, falling asleep in jimin's hold while the couple talked finances with the planner. everything was basically ready. the wedding was going to be held during a week break in december. jimin really wanted a winter wedding because of how pretty the snow was. seokjin? seokjin was there to make jimin happy.