thirty-five

"you look really cute" namjoon smiled as he saw yoongi in the morning, yoongi looked at his outfit and smiled back, "thank you"

a light yellow cardigan with a white shirt underneath and some black pants, he wore some black and white sneakers gifted to him by jimin. he looked so cute.

namjoon couldn't stop looking at yoongi. he wanted to grab his face and take an attentive look at it. he wanted to take into account every single little feature of yoongi's.

he wanted to look at yoongi's clear skin and admire how pretty it was. it was clear as glass from the products used at night, namjoon noted. he wanted to look at his eyelashes that were constantly curved upwards without effort. he had the eyelashes every girl wants. his lips were plump and pink-reddish. all day, every day, he wanted to look at yoongi's face. every bit of it was perfect, from his skin to his lips.

"why are you looking at me like that? you make me feel butterflies" yoongi nervously laughed, "why are you so beautiful? it's so unfair" he mumbled, making yoongi turn even more red than he previously was.

"stop it" he pouted, pulling the taller boy into a hug. although he was the one that initiated the hug, he was tense.  namjoon noticed and rubbed his back, "breathe, sugar" he said, yoongi melted into the hug and smiled.

"did i do good?"

"of course, sugar"

"good morning, class" jimin smiled, his students began giggling and smiling as they waved, "does anyone know what day it is?" he asked, a student raised her hand, "it's tuesday!"

"that's right! since it's tuesday, what are we having for snack today?" he asked, "we're having animal crackers and yogurt!" she blurted out, "that's correct! but let's focus on raising our hands when we talk"

they had their morning circle which consisted of a daily question. the question for today was ,'if you could be any animal, what animal woukd you be?, he heard many answers. he heard things like spider, cat, dog, and even a roach? 4 year olds were weird.

after that, he headed to the coffee machine that was in his room, it was in the corner of his desk. his desk was almost like a cubicle.

he turned it on and the smell of coffee overwhelmed his nose.

literally overwhelmed.

he looked around his class to see if anyone else was weirded out by the smell of his coffee. however, his class looked fine.

"class, do you guys smell anything weird?" he asked, the students shook their heads, "it smells like your coffee" a student said, jimin waited for his coffee machine to finish.

he put the mug up to his nose and inhaled it. he gagged, putting his hand to his mouth and rushing to the bathroom.

he threw up his dinner into the toilet bowl. he coughed up any more remains and stared at it, feeling even more nauseous.

jimin

the dinner we had last night

something was expired idk

seokjin

why do you say that??