eighty-four

"are you ready to head out? the venue is kind of far" seokjin said, jimin nodded as he brushed his hair a bit more, "appa! dress!" hyejin giggled and twirled in her light blue dress.

seokjin smiled, kneeling down and kissing her hand, "madam, you look beautiful" he spoke, "thank you!" she smiled back and clinged on to her father.

"this suit is tight" jimin sighed, "you could change into one of mine" the tall one offered, "i tried to, but they were too long" he said, "will you be fine in that? i could ask one of my friends"

"i'll be fine" he smiled as they left their apartment.

could you guess where they were going?

namjoon's and yoongi's wedding!

-

"jimin, i'm going to crap my pants. i'm not even joking" yoongi spoke as he got his makeup done, the boy laughed a bit, "you'll be fine" he reassured.

yoongi smiled a bit, finding reassurance in jimin's words. the other boy had done this before, so he trusted him.

"where is hyejin?" he asked, trying to get his mind off things, "she's with seokjin" he answered, earning a nod.

the small one nodded and stared at jimin who was holding his back, "why don't you sit down?" he frowned, feeling bad that jimin was standing.

"my suit is tight and it's uncomfortable to sit. i'm at the stage where i can't fit in my normal clothes, but aren't quite ready to use my pregnancy clothes" he huffed, yoongi scrunched his face up, "i hated that feeling"

-

"i'm so scared" namjoon whined to seokjin who was eating from a bag of chips that was in the room, "you'll be fine. you have everything, right? you have your vows?"

namjoon nodded, "of course-"

he gasped reaching into his pocket and not feeling the piece of paper. he began patting down his legs and upper body.

"oh my gosh, i don't know where my vows are"

seokjin nearly choked on the chip he was eating, "are you serious?" he worriedly mumbled, wanting the thing to be a joke.

the makeup artist stopped when she heard namjoon sniffle.

-

seokjin

NAMJOON LOST HIS VOWS

jimin

SHUT IT

YOONGI CAN'T FIND HIS SHOES

seokjin

WTH OH GOSHHHHH OMG

WHAT DO WE DO??!!

jimin

our wedding was not this stressful

IDKK

seokjin

ur no help ughh

-

seokjin bit his nails as he paced back and forth in the bathroom in the venue. namjoon hadn't been smart enough to write it on a private note in his phone or keep more than one copy of his vows.