twenty-two

yoongi smiled seeing that namjoon was so intrigued in his work that he hadn't noticed that yoongi had been sitting in front of him for 10 minutes.

the tall boy did the weirdest things when focusing. he would play with his fingers, move his jaw to the sides (got this one from a modern family clip i saw on tiktok where alex is studying), move his rolling chair around, and bite the straw of whatever he was drinking.

"namjoon" yoongi said, the boy jumped in his seat, "hi" he smiled, his eyes turning into crescents, "i've been sitting here for 10 minutes" yoongi said, "oh"

"you're weird" yoongi said, "how so?" namjoon laughed, "you do a lots of weird things. what are you so focused on?" yoongi asked, "the state testing rubric they sent out"

"crap, they sent that already?" yoongi grumbled, "i feel you" namjoon sighed, "i would be making weird jaw movements if i were you too" the boy said and left, namjoon hummed and shrugged as the boy left.

seokjin walked into jimin's apartment and saw the boy on the couch with a soju bottle in his hand, "hey minnie" he said and closed the door behind him, jimin waved and curled up even more on the couch with a soft blanket.

"why aren't you at work?" seokjin asked, "i could ask the same thing" jimin slurred, "i was on my way and decided to see if you had gone to work, yoongi mentioned you were really upset" seokjin softly said, "i'm fine, go to work" jimin mumbled.

"it's 10 in the morning and you're drinking soju" seokjin mumbled, taking the bottle away from jimin and placing it on the small middle table, jimin groaned, "go to work"

seokjin caressed his hair, "i'm going to take care of you" he spoke, "i'm fine. you have no reason to look after me" the small boy insisted, "i'll leave if you  sober up with some water. have you eaten breakfast?"

jimin just ignored. what was seokjin going to do? force him? seokjin pulled him into a hug, "i'm sorry" he whispered, "don't be"

the small boy took a sip from his soju, patting seokjin's back, "go to work" he said, "i can't leave you here. i feel like i broke you" seokjin sniffled, "i'm literally fine, seokjin. no crying" jimin mumbled, "you're drinking soju at 10am! what about that is fine?" seokjin argued, jimin looked at seokjin's face. the boy was perfect.

jimin pulled seokjin's face close to him, "you're such a pretty boy" he said, pulling seokjin's lips onto his. the  taller boy cried as he kissed jimin, which caused jimin to pull away.

"hey, if you keep crying, there's no fun" jimin slurred, "sorry, i-i can't make it s-stop" he said, wiping his tears, "we can just cuddle here" jimin said, making room for seokjin to lay next to him.

when jimin woke up, he found seokjin sitting next to him on his laptop, scrolling through the tiffany and co website. he put his head on seokjin's shoulder, seokjin placed a small kiss on it.

"feeling better?" seokjin asked, "well, physically? not really. mentally? also not really" jimin said, "i closed all the blinds so it wouldn't hurt your head" seokjin said, "you're the best" jimin said and hugged seokjin's arm.

"that's my favorite brand for jewelry" jimin said, "i know" seokjin softly said, "do you like rings or bracelets better?" seokjin asked, "bracelets and necklaces, but you don't have to get me anything" jimin said, staring at seokjin's computer. compared to the tall boy, jimin looked so small. he was like half of seokjin's width and almost everything about him was tiny.