fifty-eight

"and every girl i ever talked to, told me you were bad, bad news
you called them crazy
God, i hate the way i called them crazy too
you're so convincing
how do you lie without flinching?"
— vampire, olivia rodrigo

"did you see namjoon and yoongi are getting married?" jimin asked as they cuddled in bed, seokjin hummed, "no, but i'm happy for them" he softly smiled, caressing jimin's hair.

the small boy showed seokjin the series of photos and videos yoongi had posted on instagram which included a picture of the baby's sonogram, a picture of yoongi's ring, a video of ducks, and a video eunji took of namjoon proposing.

seokjin smiled seeing it, "they're so cute" he said, "i thought yoongi was going to die single" jimin said, the tall boy laughed, "why? he's a nice guy"

"he's nice but shy! he never took any romantic opportunities! i basically had to throw him to namjoon" jimin said, "namjoon too, but it was mostly because he didn't have much experience with relationships"

jimin hummed, "fair enough"

namjoon sat across yoongi on their shared bed, the small boy was on his computer whilst eating from a bag of chips.

"yoongi-ah, i have to talk to you" the tall boy nervously said, yoongi looked up from his computer, "what is it?" he asked, namjoon carefully closed yoongi's computer and set it to the side.

"i got a second job"

the small boy blinked, "what?" he asked, "i'll still teach in the mornings, then i'll be a night school teacher, and i'll tutor on weekends"

"are you serious?" he asked, he could feel himself twitch, "yes" namjoon answered, "you let your parents get to your head, didn't you?"

namjoon gulped, not answering because of the fear he felt, "well, i start today, but i get wednesday nights off"

yoongi didn't answer. he was absolutely infuriated.

yoongi

let's play a game

who goes insane first? namjoon or me? 😍😍😘😘

eunji

what happened

sory abt yesterday btw

mom and dad still won't talk to me

yoongi

ur idiot of a brother got another job and now he's working every day all day except wednesday afternoons

eunji

OH FUCK

nononononono

FUCK OH MY GOSH

im going to seoul

yoongi

ur scaring me

eunji

he did this in college