seventy-five

yoongi woke up shaking from his sleep. he pulled his knees to his chest and began rocking back and forth.

he bit the fabric of his pajamas before he started crying. he could feel mr.jung's touch everywhere on his body. 'disgusting' was the only word he could use to describe the feeling.

the boy looked to his side and saw that namjoon wasn't there which made him sob more. namjoon was the only person who made him feel okay during these times. namjoon was gentle, namjoon was patient.

his shaky hands went into namjoon's side of the closet, pulling out some sweatpants that were way too long and a hoodie way too big.

he calmed down feeling his fiance's clothing, he sprayed namjoon's cologne a bit and sighed. he breathed in and out, trying to feel more at easy.

yoongi found no success in that, so he stayed in bed whilst starint at the wall before his stomach began rumbling for food.

the boy sighed, dragging himself to the kitchen to make a boal of cereal. it was the least he could do for himself and he knew that.

the poor boy's hands were shaking as he poured cereal into the bowl and then milk. he always shaky after nightmares, it made everything difficult.

he sat on the couch. his therapist always taught him to take take care of himself after nightmares because it's what would help him feel better.

yoongi couldn't lie, the woman was right. it helped him feel better to just lay on the couch with namjoon's clothing and a snack in his hand.

"did the store not have your size or something?" eunji laughed as he sat next to yoongi, "joonie's clothes" he mumbled, pulling his knees to his chest, "so domestic" she scoffed and looked at the tv where yoongi was watching a documentary about children.

"so, bestie" she smiled, "namjoon kicked me off the netflix plan you guys share, so—" she said and pulled yoongi into a tight hug, making him scream.

"get off! off!" yoongi shouted, hot tears running down his cheeks as he pushed her off and threw the contents of his plastic bowl onto her.

she gasped, "what is wrong with you?" eunji said, making the boy lock himself in his room.

breathe, yoongi.

the boy was sobbing, gripping onto his hair as he remembered it all.

eunji

YOUR FIANCE IS CRAZY

ABSURD, I SAY

WHAT'S WRONG WITH HIM

HE'S RUDE

'namjoon oppa' is calling!

"what did you do?" namjoon grumbled over the phone.

"that bitch threw cereal at me because i wanted the new netflix password!"

namjoon paused. yoongi wouldn't so that over a password.

"i'm going to ask you again. what did you do?"

the woman scoffed, "we shared a womb and you're trusting him?"

"yes. something is not right. i'm busy right now, can you check on him?"