twelve

"morning, joon" yoongi smiled, namjoon looked up from his computer, "good morning, why so smiley?" he laughed.

"you're wearing the watch i gave you" he said, pointing to the watch on the boy's wrist, "oh yeah! thank you so much, i love it" he said, a wide smile on display.

"i'm glad" he said, sitting across from the boy, "how's your morning been?" namjoon asked, "it's been great, holly woke me up 10 minutes earlier than usual because she was hungry" yoongi rolled his eyes, "your dog is the cutest" namjoon smiled, "you think i didn't know that?"

"i was thinking, when do you want to go on another date?" yoongi asked, namjoon turned red, "we could go this saturday" he said.

"where do you want to go?" he asked, namjoon shrugged, "you pick" yoongi said, taking a sip from his coffee. it probably wasn't healthy to drink coffee as often as he did.

"i don't know" the boy sulked, "c'mon joonie, pick something, i picked last time" yoongi spoke, "well, i really want to cuddle so maybe we could go to a museum if that's something you like and then go to your apartment or mine" he said, the shorter boy nodded.

"yeah, we can do that" he smiled, though he wasn't very fond of the cuddling idea. he was okay with cuddling after being positioned and relaxing for a bit, but starting it was icky and uncomfortable for him everytime.

he had hugged jimin a total of 10 times throughout their friendship, six for jimin's birthday, 2 for special ocassions, and 2 other for everytime jimin got dumped.

-

"this is nice" jimin said, seokjin had his arms wrapped around jimin on the couch, "jimin, you're so pretty"

seokjin thought they were perfect for eachother because they shared the same love languages so they felt comfortable with eachother. it was like they had skipped the awkward stage.

"do you have more popcorn?" jimin whined, "yes, but i'm too lazy to get up and you're comfy" seokjin said, jimin laughed, "so i'm trapped in your embrace and hungry?" jimin chuckled, "oops sorry"

-

namjoon looked at his outfit in the mirror before he went out to a nearby art museum with yoongi. he was aiming for an artsy, but casual look.

green was always his color for that, it wss one of his favorite colors in general. he grabbed his tote bag and headed out the door to wait for yoongi. they had decided on going in his car.

yoongi's car was clean and smelled good. it was well organized, "your car is really organized. mine is a mess" namjoon laughed, "you think i didn't clean it for you?" yoongi asked, making both of them smile.

"you're so nice" namjoon said, "if i have the privilege to be with a pretty boy like you, i think i should be as nice as possible" he teased, namjoon turned red, "meanie head"

-

the two boy's walked together as they searched through the museum, it was great, especially for namjoon. he loved all forms of art.

"joon, have you done the spelling test we're supposed to give?" yoongi asked, namjoon shook his head, "i was planning to do so next week, have you?" he asked as he looked at a painting.

"nope, i'm a dyslexia specialist so i need to be given another list for my dyslexia kiddos, they were supposed to have it ready by last week" yoongi sighed, "so are all of your students dyslexic?"