seventy-six

jimin smiled as his students giggled and squealed seeing him after a week of being gone, "hi everybody! how are you guys doing?" he asked, sitting in the morning circle, "good!" his students all said, "i'm glad to hear"

"where were you?" a girl frowned with a pout, "i wasn't feeling well" he said, sadly smiling. his heart ached thinking about everything that had happened, "why?"

"my body was struggling" he shakily spoke, "i'm okay" jimin reassured before continuing his class ehilst he felt his heart beating out of his chest.

namjoon and yoongi smiled as they watched their classes look for books for their research projects. of course, the project wasn't thorough because they were 2nd graders, but the curriculum required they worked on researching skills.

"is this a good time to tell you i might be pregnant?" yoongi whispered into his fiance's ear, namjoon gasped a bit and felt the color drain out of his face.

"o-oh wow" he mumbled, trying to keep calm, "have you gotten a test?" the tall man asked, "no, but i feel pretty nauseous and sleepy"

namjoon pulled him into a tight hug and pressed a kiss on yoongi's forehead, "dr.kim kissed mr.min!" a girl giggled which made the rest of the students giggle and run to them.

"it's no big deal" the tall man laughed whilst yoongi sniffled. were the hormones already kicking in?

after the school day, namjoon decided to stay at the school to work some more, so yoongi made his way to the pre-k hall to go see jimin.

"hi minnie" yoongi smiled and sat in a small chair that was obviously made for little kids, "hey yoon, what brings you here?" he chuckled, "joon is doing work and we take the same car to work, so i can't leave" he huffed, crossing his arms, "why aren't you picking hyejin up?"

"i have lots of work" jimin sighed, ruffling his dark hair, "why? are your pregnancy symptoms making you sick? i could barely keep my eyes open when i was pregnant with junho. i would sleep whenever i could. it was especially bad because apparently, you shouldn't drink caffeine" he sighed.

jimin bit his lip as he looked at his computer, "i miscarried" he shamefully mumbled, avoiding eye contact with yoongi.

yoongi let out a small gasp, "oh jiminie, are you okay? wait, that's a stupid question" he sighed, "i'm okay physically"

the boy frowned seeing jimin sniffle and cover his face, "minnie, i'm sorry" he mumbled and pulled him into a tight hug, "i-it's okay"

"how have you and seokjin been?" yoongi asked, pulling away because the hug was making him uncomfortable, "we've been okay, hyejin went to his mom's house and he worked from home so he could be with me" he sighed, "i feel so bad" yoongi sniffled, holding his own tummy.

he didn't know whether he was or was not pregnant, but was still protective.

"it's been hard, but we'll be okay" he tried reassuring, trying to find a way to change the subject before he burst into tears, "can you get me more coffee? i'll probably be here a while" he mumbled, "i thought you had a coffee machine"

"i took it home for the holidays and seokjin broke it" he huffed, "then, he promised me a better machine and hasn't bought it for me" he said, "i can't relate. namjoon doesn't like touching my expensive things"