fifty-seven

"and you don't do it for the man, men never notice
you just do it for yourself you're the f*cking coldest"
— fancy, drake

namjoon held yoongi's hair as the boy violently threw up the dinner from the previous night, "let it all out" the tall boy softly said, yoongi gagged and released more contents into the toilet.

"can you shut up?" he screeched, interrupted by more liquid coming up his throat. namjoon cringed, but rubbed yoongi's back.

"we can't go to ilsan, joon. i feel so sick" he breathed out, face pale and sweaty, "eunji is going to be pissed if we don't go" namjoon said, knowing the only reason they were going to ilsan is so he could propose.

"do you not see me throwing up my guts?" yoongi screamed, namjoon blinked, "well, yeah"

the small boy stood up and rinsed his mouth in the sink, using namjoon's mouth wash because of how disgusting his mouth felt.

namjoon

EUNJI PLS HELP

PLS

I'LL BUY U ANOTHER AMAZON CART

eunji

oppa ur so annoying

i was abt to warm up my pizza rolls

namjoon

OK IDC

yoongi doesn't want to go to ilsan because he just violently threw up

and he's pale and looks lethargic

eunji

ok so im going to manipulate him

watch

namjoon

WHAT

EUNJI

KIM EUNJI

WHAT ARE YOU DOING

DON'T DO ANYTHING BAD

PLS

HE'S GOING TO CRY IF U SAY MEAN THINGS IM NOT JOKING RN
read at 9:32am

namjoon jumped when yoongi's phone began ringing, "who is it?" the tall one asked, "eunji" yoongi hummed and answered.

"hello?"

"bestieeeee! are you on your way?"

"nah. i just threw my guts up, i don't feel like going"

"but you said we'd go to baby stores and buy baby things" eunji sadly said.

"i have 9 months to do that"

"i took off work so we could go on the least busiest day" eunji frowned, namjoon look at the calendar to see what day it was. eunji was a liar, she never worked mondays.