fifty-five

"i gotta let you go, i must
you're the only one that's holdin' me down"
— open arms, sza

yoongi woke up because of his
nausea, but he didn't actually throw up. he sat up and drank some water to ease the nausea. namjoon wasn't in bed so he figured the boy had left extra early or slept on the couch.

he sighed, scrolling through his phone as he waited for the nausea to go away. his head perked up when the door swung open.

"good morning" namjoon said, a tray of food in his hands. he placed the tray on bed and the orange juice on the nightstand so it wouldn't spill.

yoongi hummed, "thank you" he said, taking a sip from the orange juice, he wasn't even that hungry plus, he was nauseous so he was just staring at the food.

"i'm sorry for everything" namjoon said as he cut up the pancakes for yoongi, the small boy didn't say anything.

namjoon resisted the urge to sigh and poked a strawberry with a fork, bringing it close to yoongi's mouth.

yoongi slowly chewed it, staring blankly at the wall, "what can i do for you to forgive me, sugar?" namjoon asked, continuing to feed the boy strawberries, "i don't know. in all honesty, i feel a bit betrayed" he mumbled.

"i understand why you might feel like that. my reaction wasn't justifiable at all. i was in the wrong" he admitted, yoongi nodded, "i know" yoongi scoffed, "you can be mad at me all you want"

yoongi nodded, "i don't know what to think, i'm just very mad at you" he mumbled, stabbing a piece of pancake with a fork.

"with every right" namjoon said, the couple sat in silence for a bit before namjoon spoke again, "just so you know, i'm happy about the baby" he clarified, making yoongi burst into tears and throwing himself onto namjoon.

"y-you abandoned your s-sugar and baby for a w-week. do you know how hurt i-i was?" he cried, namjoon rubbed the back of his back, "i-i was so sad" he sobbed, "i'm sorry"

yoongi cried harder, "i missed your hugs s-so much. i felt s-so alone and i'm still so mad at you" he sniffled, namjoon pressed a kiss on the boy's forehaad, "it won't happen again. i know i'll do whatever to make sure i have more than enough money for you and our baby"

yoongi wiped his tears, "are you sure?" he asked, namjoon nodded with a smile, "o-okay, but i'm still mad"

"i'm mad at myself, so it's okay. keep eating breakfast, i have to go" he said, yoongi frowned, "where are you going?"

"gonna get my braces off, for real this time" he chuckled, "so you're going to leave me again for some stupid 40 yeat old man?" he asked, beginning to cry again.

namjoon stared at him, "yeah? i guess?" he carefully said, tears formed in yoongi's eyes, "you're so mean!" he sniffled, namjoon blinked.

"i don't want to delay this. you think i like having braces, yoon? if you want, you can come with me" namjoon said, shocked by how yoongi's emotions changed so quickly.

"okay" he frowned, getting up from bed to get ready. namjoon tried not to rush him, but he was already running late.

namjoon

pregnancy hormones are real

idk why but i thought they were a phenomenon

seokjin

jimin had the WORST hormones ever

he would scream at me and then be begging for me to forgive him while he cried, i couldn't it believe it sometimes