nineteen

kim namjoon was the prettiest person ever in yoongi's eyes. he could look into namjoon's eyes for eternity and see the way they lit up and turned into crescent moons when he got happy or how namjoon's eyes turned big when he was listening to new information.

everything about kim namjoon was admirable. yoongi couldn't name anything that said otherwise. the tall boy would randomly list facts about every day things. yoongi learned a new thing everyday.

right now, namjoon was talking about his lessons plans for the week, he mentioned how he frustrated with a specific kid in his class that kept distracting others. yoongi listened with his face on his hand and heart eyes.

"what would you do about it?" namjoon asked, yoongi hummed, tilting his head, "uh, probably change my seating chart. sit him next to a quiet kid, or a kid he doesn't interact with"  yoongi said, a big smile on his face, "already did that, he refused"

"then try the desk closest to your desk so you can keep an eye on him" yoongi said, namjoon wrote that down, "thank you"

yoongi nodded with the biggest smile on display, "why are you so smiley?" namjoon asked, "the prettiest boy is sitting in front of me, how could i not smile?" yoongi asked, making namjoon turn red, "oh wow" he laughed, placing his head on the table.

seokjin

hiii

how r u feeling

jimin

it's been like a week since i left the hospital im okay 😭😭☹☹

seokjin

I KNOW

but i still feel so guilty

how's work going?? are you avoiding most physical activity and stress like the doctor told you??

jimin

work is good hyung

yes i am, i have lunch duty instead of recess duty so i can avoid physical activity

im pretty sure physical activity has nothing to do with me passing out so idk why he said that

i miss recess duty because i could play with the kids ☹☹😕😕

seokjin

safety precautions

im gonna send u some food

what do u want to eat??

jimin

it's ok dw hyung

seokjin

pls pls tell me what you want

jimin

ehhh whatever is fine

i had a big dinner so im not that hungry

and i had breakfast

seokjin

ok i will me send you mcdonalds