fifty-six

"it's the way you walk
the way you talk
the way you make me feel inside
it's in your smile
it's in your eyes"
— daydreamin', ariana grande

yoongi physically and mentally couldn't get up from bed. one, he was nauseous and lightheaded. two, it had been a year since his sexual assault.

he cried into his pillow thinking about it. he felt so disgusting, nothing could help how horrible he felt about it. that man had taken advantage of yoongi in order to please himself.

"yoongi? why are you crying?" the tall boy softly asked, opening the blinds to see yoongi clearer. yoongi sniffled, not facing him.

namjoon blinked, had he messed up again?

"did i do something? if so, i'm sorry" he said, yoongi was still mad, but he was pretty understanding of it. the small boy covered his head with the blanket.

namjoon placed his hand on yoongi's shoulder, "don't touch me!" he sobbed, the boy nodded, "i understand, i'm going to get ready for work now" he sadly smiled even though yoongi couldn't see him.

he received no response, so he went to the bathroom to get ready. he felt horrible.

"my boyfriend is mad at me and it's making me sad and frustrated" namjoon sighed as he told his students his worries during morning circle. his class did morning circle everyday and they talked about what was on their minds, whether it be silly or infuriating. namjoon found it helped his class stay calm for the rest of the day.

"who's your boyfriend?" one his students asked, "mr.min who's across the hall. did you guys not know?" he tilted his head, his students shook their heads.

"how would we know?" a girl asked, the other students agreed, "i have a framed picture of us on my desk and a picture of us on my phonecase. plus, we're always talking to each other in the hallway when you guys come back from lunch. who do you guys think i'm texting when i'm giggling on my phone?" he asked, "um, maybe your parents?"

namjoon sighed, "well yeah, he's my boyfriend. we had a little fight which is bad, but i'm going to let you guys in on a little secret, a good secret" he said, his studens had the widest grins.

"mr.min is going to have a baby"

"but he's not fat?"

namjoon chuckled a bit at that, "that's because it's still very early in his pregnancy. that means the baby is very small" he said, his students were giggling and squealing messes hearing the secret.

"wait, dr.kim, since you're veryyyy stressed and worried. does that mean we won't have a spelling test this week?"

the tall man sighed, "fine, but only because i'm too busy caring for mr.min!"

his students cheered, climbing on top of namjoon like a tree.

(a/n: thanks to chansrroom for this cute idea!!)

namjoon

hi sugar

i left some food for you in the fridge

i'm sorry about everything