seventy-four

tw: miscarriage

"how are you feeling this morning?" seokjin smiled as he brought jimin breakfast in bed, "i'm feeling alright" he chuckled and sat up, wiping his eyes a bit.

"not nauseous?" he asked and set the tray on the bed, jimin shook his head grabbed a fork, "my pregnancy with hyejin was a lot worse" he said and leaned on seokjin's shoulder, the older man hummed, "are you excited for your appointment this morning?"

jimin nodded, "i want to know how our baby is doing. do you think it'll be a boy or girl?" he asked, even though he knew that they wouldn't find that out for a couple of weeks.

"i'm not sure" he spoke, "yoongi said he's scared of getting pregnant again because twins run in namjoon's family" jimin chuckled and took a sip from his orange juice, "that must be terrifying" seokjin smiled and fed jimin some fruit.

"i'll go get hyejin ready" seokjin said and ruffled jimin's hair before leaving  the shared room.

"yoongi" namjoon whispered, staring at the digital clock that showed the time in bold, "what?" the boy mumbled, "junho is crying, but i want to sleep more. can you go feed him?" he asked, yoongi opened his eyes a bit to stare at the boy.

"are you being serious? after you leave me alone with junho for days? you're joking" yoongi huffed and pushed namjoon off the bed with his foot, "bold of you to think i slept well over there" he groaned and made his way towars the bedroom door.

the small boy threw a pillow at namjoon, "bold of you to think i slept in the first place!" he huffed and flopped his hesd back on the pillow.

namjoon picked junho up and madr a bottle with one hand. he was practically a master at it after being a father for months.

junho cried and tried making his way out of namjoon's hold. the tall boy continued rocking junho and placed the bottle in the baby's mouth.

the baby instantly calmed down and fell back to sleep after finishing his bottle. namjoon sighed out in relief, setting him in his crib.

he flopped back into bed, "is he back asleep?" yoongi mumbled, namjoon nodded as he closed his eyes, "yes, he was hungry" he chuckled, pulling yoongi close to him.

"you're so warm, i love it" yoongi spoke into namjoon's chest, making him chuckle, "i love you" he sleepily mumbled, "love you too" yoongi said, wrapping his arms tighter around his fiance.

"that?" hyejin asked the sonographer who grabbed some gel to put on jimin's stomach, "it's a gel that i'm going to put on your stomach to see the baby in your papa's stomach" she explained, jimin flinched as the cold gel hit his stomach, "that's cold"

hyejin giggled, digging her head into seokjin's shoulder. the woman hummed as she looked at the screen.

"how have your symptoms been mr.park?" she asked, "i don't have many symptoms actually. i just have some cramping in my lower stomach" he explained, the woman tried to hide her expression as she examined the screen more closer.

"i'm so sorry, mr.kim and mr.park. a miscarriage has happened" the woman sadly spoke, jimin's bottom lip quivererd as the woman wiped his stomach and opened a cabinet.

seokjin blankly stared at the woman with no emotion in his face, "there's nothing we can do?" he mumbled, the woman shook his head and began talking, but it all sounded like a blur to jimin who had begun crying.